the real shiro

Keith POV

"We lost shiro!" I say through my helmet. "Keith we can't hear you" allura says."I said we lost shir-" I say but there's only static "hello? Guys? Are you there" I say but still static. "Ugh, now what do I do" I say out loud and look around the galra ship. I hear noise coming. I peek over the corner for see who it is. "Shiro?" I say and look at him more clearly. "Keith is that you" shiro says walking towards me. "Yeah it me keith, how, when, I saw you get taken away" I say in shock. "Well I got out, somehow, now where are the others" shiro comes towards me. I start stepping back because of memories. "Keith what's wrong?" He says walking closer. "Get away please" I say calmly. "What did I do?" He say stopping. "You know what you did to me" I raise my voice at him. "I did nothing to you, are you sure you're not the one that got taken away" he says with a small laugh. "You tried k-kissing me and doing o-other thing" I say trying not to cry and getting mad. "Why would I ever do a thing like that to you" he say putting he's hand on his hips. "Because you did it before when I was in the training room" I say then step further away. "Keith!" I hear a faint voice call out."Keith!" I hear it again and turn around to see lance. "Keith!" He says again and hug jumps me (you know the ones there you haven't met someone in some time so when you get to them you Jul hug them, just watch a video called Internet friends meeting for the first time) "are you okay, did anything hurt you, did he try touching you!" Lance says letting go if me. "No! But he is playing dumb with me" I say kissing lance on the cheek. "Well let's get back to the group they let me search for you" he say grabbing my hand and pulling me in the direction of where he came from. "What about him" I point towards Shiro. "He can come" he say and keeps puling me not looking at shiro walking behind us. We reach the ship and shiro goes with pidge. And I go with lance because thats how we came here. We reach back to the castle. Me and lance get out of our gear and into regular clothes. "Keith I'm bored" lance say playing with the hem of my shirt. "Lance I'm kinda busy" I say typing on my phone. "What are you doing anyway" he say looking over my shoulder. "I'm making notes for our anniversary, now leave" I say pushing lance away. "fine I'll just go hang out with Matt then" he says then starts getting up. "No!" I say and pull lance back down. "Is someone jelly" he say trying to get up again. "No I just dont want you hanging around other boys except hunk and me" I say blushing. "No you ate jealous" he says then I smash our lips together. I pull away and lance doesn't talk anymore. I put my phone down and cuddle up to lance. "Let's take a nap" I say and lance nods his head. We fall asleep cuddling up to each other.
-----------------------------------------------------------
563 words total. I chapter per week?
Well idk what to say except go to FluffyLynx7 they are the best waifu I could ask for and give them loves
ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ
~starlinthefoxgirl