They sat down in the back while Hanhwi, Kiyun, and Jeondwi sat in the middle row and waited for the driver to start on the drive there.

-

Throughout the whole ride everyone was doing at least something.

Jeondwi was reading a book.

Kiyun, Hanhwi, and Yiwoo were talking while Jeondwi would occasionally talk when the conversation became of his interest.

Yoongho was eating snacks and watching videos on his phone.

Jun was sleeping while leaning against the side of the car.

Yiwoo would occasionally steal a few chips from Yoongho while cuddling Jun's side and talking to the three in front of him.

-

"Hey Yiwoo, Jun! Wake up-" Yoongho started but decided to take a picture of the two instead.

After he took it, he then woke them up.

"What do you want you oversized snake." Jun groaned.

"We're here." Yoongho said as he when to the the trunk to get their bags.

Yoongho still couldn't figure out how Jun happened to sleep in the 25 minutes it took to get to their destination.

Jun slumped out of the car and yawned. He threw on his backpack and grabbed the handle to his rolling suitcase, and he made his way up The the building's front doors which had the rest of A-7 standing at.

Once the all of A-7 was at the doors, they all went inside to see a big lobby/lounge area.

"Wow.. this looks fancier than the dorms already." Hanhwi mumbled.

Soon after he said that, two female and one male staff member came up to A-7.

"What is your company?" One cheerful girl said.

"JYP." Everyone stated.

"Ah! A-7 I presume! Right this way. We have your rooms set up." She said as she took us all down the only corridor on the left.

"Each door has a company and a list of names on each door, so you guys will know who you guys are rooming with and where your rooms are." She smiled as she led us to the rooms we will be staying at.

"Here we are! These 6 rooms are yours. There is 4 members to each dorm but one room has five instead." She said. "I'll leave you all to get situated. You guys can explore the place, and here's a map for you guys, you guys can take a picture of it. There are speakers in the hallways and a few outside so when it's time for you all to get to the gym area we will send a message on the intercom, bye bye." She explained and left.

"So who's rooming with who?" Hanhwi asked as everyone went to see which room they were in.

Luckily Jun saw his name of the first door we passed so he rushed into the room.

He surveyed the decently big room. There were four beds and a TV on top of a dresser that had four drawers. Right on the left of the front door there was another door which led to the bathroom and there was a closet for clothes. Exactly on the other side, away from the door, there was a big window.

Jun immediately picked the bed that was straight in front of the TV.

He jumped on the bed and took out his phone charger and plugged it into the wall next to his bed.

Soon after he laid down, the door opened to reveal Yiwoo, Yoongho, and another trainee Jun knew the name of but not much about, Sakhyun.

____________________________

When I was writing this chapter, I was gonna start the show in his chapter because I thought I didn't have enough words throughout the whole story but when I was about four small paragraphs from finishing, I noticed that it was almost 1,000 words.

So the show will start next chapter.

Also I'm gonna be singing for my JYP audition because I noticed most people are trying out for dance because it's easier than singing or rapping. I'm so nervous and it's still three and a half weeks away.

I kinda doubt I'm gonna get in but I'll at least try. If I don't make it I'm gonna make a YouTube channel instead.

But on the other hand.... I have some cool things planned for the next, I'm estimating, 15-20 chapters...

Bye bye See you 💚
I love you guys 💚💚