Truth Or Dare (Niall Horan)

Imagine you're with your friends. You're all seated in a nice neat circle on the floor of your parent's basement. Your parents were out of town and, even though this was not really the kind of thing you would normally do, you had invited them over. You were kind of starting to regret it now.

You look up at your best friend, Y/B/F, nervously from behind the glass coke bottle. It was pointed at you. You couldn't run, you okay gulp and sputter out, "Dare."

You couldn't say truth..she'd ask you about your crush. You quickly glanced over at him. Niall had a huge smile spread across his face (like usual).

You look over at Y/B/F, who has a vicious smile on her face.

"I dare you, Y/N, to play Too hot wiiiith..." she pauses, making it more dramatic for everyone else, and just staring you in the eyes and smirking. You knew exactly who she was going to call, "Nialler!"

You look over at Niall, who's face was already developing a reddish tint around the middle.

"Noo.. I mean," you stutter, looking over at Niall and blushing, "I mean, he doesn't want to, you can't of-"

You get cut off by his strong, irish accent, "No.. I wan't to..I mean.. If you want to."

You were blushing so hard, you almost didn't notice the other people in the room starting to shout. The girls were yelling, "Ohhhs," and the guys were...well they were...barking basically...

You and Niall awkwardly scoot over to each other and slowly, and nervously start to lean in.

Your lips touch and for a second everything felt right. It was just that, a sweet little peck on the lips- just innocent and gentle and loving.

Then the hot part began.

His lips started moving with yours gently at first, then hungrily, passionately. It took you a moment for you to realize that his hands had got a hold of your sides. He had been grabbing at your shit, tugging it like he was trying to tear it off of your body.. That fact made you way more hot that you were wiling to admit.

" And to think they both thought it was better to keep their crushes secret, " someone called.

"Get a room you guys!" your friend called, throwing something soft your way.

"Well..actually.. Y/N has that option.." Y/Bff/N says. You weren't looking at her, but you could tell she was smirking, content with herself.

You look deep into Niall's nervous, desperate, blue eyes and smile.

"My room's upstairs."