#29

#29 Heart by Heart

Louis: Someone comes into your life, it's like they've been in your life forever.
You and Louis have only been dating for about 4 months. That may be a short time but neither of you have ever felt this way before. But what Louis decided to do now, absolutely shocked you as he was down on one knee before you, holding a ring in front of you. "Now before you freak out, it's just a promise ring." You let out a silent sigh of relief. "I'm promising to love you forever, no matter what, and one day, much later, I plan on marrying you." He paused to press a kiss to the back of your hand before he continued. "I know that we haven't been together for very long, hell, it feels like I just met you yesterday at that annoying gas station but it feels like I've known you for so much longer. So, please accept this ring from me?"

Liam: When your soul finds the soul it was meant to hold.
You were waiting patiently for Liam and the other lad to return from tour- it was only a short break before they'd continue the tour but it was better than not seeing them at all. Your eyes started to close from the lack of sleep since it was only 5 in the morning and you couldn't sleep due to your excitement of seeing Liam again. Suddenly, you were lifted off the ground and wrapped in a warm embrace. Once you realized who it was, you returned the hug to him. "God, I missed you so much y/n." He mumbled into your hair. "You're coming with me next time. I miss holding you when you're not there. I need you with me..."

Niall: Your love lifts me out of time.
"Niall!" You giggled as he moved on top of you, snuggling into your neck. "I didn't think it was this late already. I need// to go." He wrapped his arms around you tighter. "No," He protested. "It feels like you just got here. I don't want you to leave me." "I've been here since 8 this morning and it's almost midnight, Nialler." You sighed as you tugged on his hair gently. "Well, it doesn't feel like that..." He mumbled, pressing his lips against yours, "Just stay here tonight, it's late anyways and I want you here with me..."

Zayn: You know my heart by heart.
You're usually a quite or shy person, normally closed off to others but Zayn can read you like an open book. The boys even like to joke and say that he knows more about you then he knows about himself. Because of this, He knows that something is off when you're abnormally quiet at an after party. "What's wrong, babe?" His chest rested against your back and his arms wrapped around your waist as whispered into your ear. You simply shrugged and continued to pick at your nails. "C'mon now. I know that something isn't right. How about we go home and you can tell me there, yeah?" He suggested. Once you nodded, he began pulling you towards the door and to his car, desperate to return home and know what's wrong with his favorite girl.

Harry: Someone comes into your world, suddenly your world has changed forever.
Dating Harry Styles isn't the easiest thing ever but it's definitely worth it. Of course you have to deal with the jealous or rude fan but just being with Harry makes everything better. "Can you imagine what it would be like if we'd never met?" Harry mumbled as he cuddled closer to you in bed, holding you tightly as if you'd disappear if he didn't. "Nope, but I think I'd be really sad without you. My life has changed so much since I've met you and I wouldn't want to change it at all." As soon as you finished, Harry pressed his lips tightly against yours. "It's changed in a good way though, right?" He joked. "Of course, Haz." You mumbled and connected your lips again.
This is inspired by Demi Lovato's song Heart by Heart from the greatest movie ever The mortal instruments:city of bones