Phone Sex (Harry)

Phone Sex

"Are you home?" Harry's voice said through the phone as you lied in bed talking to him.

"Yeah, Harry, it's nearly two a.m. here. Where else would I be?" You sighed trying to keep your eyes open since you missed Harry dearly and wanted to talk to him, no matter what time.

"It's that late? I thought it was like 8 there..." You could hear the guilt in his voice as he continued. "I'll let you sleep then and talk to you tomorrow."

"No! Harry, I want to talk. Things haven't been the same without you here and talking to you makes things a bit more..normal." You protested.

"Okay, okay. But we're not talking for very long because you need sleep." He mumbled.

"So what did you call me for?"

"I just miss you. Everything about you." He said.

"I miss you too but we've been apart for a lot longer so we'll be fine, Haz." You let out a yawn afterwards.

"I know, it's just- Everything is against me. It's so hard without my girl here with me. Especially on those days that..."

You knew exactly what Harry was leading to since you felt the same way, you just wanted to hear him say it.

"What days, Harry?"

He sighed but answered your questions "You know...Those days that are extra lonely, I just- I start thinking about you and how beautiful you look as you cum, or how you moan my name just from me kissing you."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, fuck being away from you for so long has been killing me. You don't understand how much I've missed you. All I want to do if fuck you so hard that you can't even remember anything but my name afterwards. You won't even be about to walk after I'm done with you."

You could feel yourself start to get wet from his words and you squeezed your thighs together to get some relief.

"Fuck," He let out a small moan. It was barely noticable but you had managed to hear him and you knew exactly what he was doing. "I can practically hear you screaming from pleasure as I pound in and out of you."

By now you were dripping just because of his words and you slipped off you underwear, since only slept in his t-shirt and a pair of panties, and ran one between your folds. You let out a moan as you pushed a finger into you. You were really tight since you haven't done anything since Harry had left for tour over 5 months.

"Do y-you like this baby? Fucking yourself with your fingers. I bet that you're imagining that those were my fingers inside of you, rubbing against you g-spot perfectly since I know you can never reach it yourself." He also let out a loud groan and he fumbled with the phone to put it on speaker. "Fuck I really wish I could see you now."

You rocked your hips against your finger in an attempt to push them deeper inside of you. Your climax was approaching quickly since it felt so good and you could just picture Harry think about you while he's also cumming. "I'm close, Haz."

"Cum. Now. Scream my name so that the neighbors know that I can still make you cum even when I'll halfway across the world from you."

You obeyed him and let yourself go, calling out his name as you did.

"That's it baby, cum for daddy."

"So good daddy." You said and he let out a groan and you could picture him releasing all over his hand.

After a very minutes of silence, he finally spoke up, "That was so good baby."

You sighed contently and covered your exposed body with the blanket that had fallen on the floor. "Yeah..." you were at a loss for words.

"Fuck. I have to go. I'm gonna be late-fuck, I'm already late. The boys are waiting for me."

"Okay, Haz. Call me at a normal time." You giggled.

"Don't act like you didn't enjoy this my dirty girl."

You let out a playful groan. "Night Harry."

"Night baby, love you. Maybe I can call you later and we can do this again?"