#51

#51 HE OVERHEAR HIM TALKING ABOUT PROPOSING TO YOU

Louis: "C'mon lads," You hear Louis groan from downstairs. "I really need you all to help me out." You quietly sneak around the corner and peer down the stairs. Luckily, they were in the kitchen and you could see them from where you are but they couldn't see you. "Louis," Liam says, wrapping his arm around Louis' shoulder. "Whichever way you ask her, she'll say yes. She'll say yes either way." "Yeah, Lou," Harry interrupted, pulling Louis away from Liam and closer to him. "Y/n loves you so much." "I know that, Harry. I love her so fucking much but I want it to be perfect when I propose to her."

Liam: You and Liam you cuddling in bed. You were trying to sleep while was only there to cuddle with you. You were almost asleep when there was a small knock on the door and you felt Liam move from your side. "No, guys. Shhh. Y/n's still asleep and I really can't talk to you if she heard any of this." You could hear the other boys stumble in; making a fair amount of noise though Liam tried to quiet them. "What's so important that you had to have all of us here?" Niall said. "It's about y/n." You felt your heart drop, scared of what was worrying him that concerned you. "I want to ask her to marry me. I already have a ring but I'm just worried how she's react..." "Mate," You heard Louis say to Liam. "You shouldn't worry about that. We all see how she looks at you and how you look at her. There's no way in hell that she'd ever say no to you especially if you're asking to marry her."

Niall: "What the fuck is the difference, Zayn." You heard Niall complain and Zayn laugh at his annoyence. "Every ring has different carat, Niall." "And what the fuck is a carrot. I seriously need your help Zayn! You've already been through this whole engagement and you managed to get her to say yes. I really need your help! I really want her ring to be perfect." Peering around the corner a bit more, you noticed Zayn rest his hand on Niall shoulder, attempting to calm him. "No matter what you get her, she'll absolutely love it since it's from you. She loves you so much Niall; nothing will ever change that. Now c'mon, let's go down the jeweler and pick out a ring for her."

Zayn: "How should I ask her?" You heard Zayn say, wondering what, or who, he was talking about. Louis was the first on to reply, "We don't exactly have any idea how to do it since you're the first one out of us to do this but it can't be that hard, right?" "Yeah," Niall added. "I mean the worst thing that could happen is that she could say no but t-" Niall quickly stopped talking as Liam hit him on the back of his head to get him to shut up. "She'd never say no to you though, Zayn. Niall's didn't mean that." You noticed Zayn tense and he pulled on his hair. "I wasn't even worried about that until now! What the fuck am I gonna do if she says no!?" "She won't," Harry said. "Just ask her tonight like you already had planned. She'll definitely say yes. I'm sure of it."

Harry: He called the other boys over while you were upstairs studying. He figured that you'd be so focused on studying that you wouldn't overhear his conversation. After about half an hour, you wanted to take a break. You left your room and went down the stairs, stopping when you heard part of what they all were talking about. "It's just-I want everything to be perfect. Lately we haven't had time to go out on a date and, I think, if i took her on a date now, she'd be a bit suspicious." "Harry," Niall said. "It doesn't matter where you ask her. She'll be thrilled and she'll say yes." You had no clue what they were talking about so you waited, wanting to hear more. "Guys, I want it to be special and I want her to be surprised. She absolutely loves romantic things and I want her to remember the day she gets engaged..."