#67

You're quiet during sex and it frustates him

Louis: "Come on, babe." Louis growled in your ear, "Show me how much you like this; being fucking in a supply closet only 5 minutes after I finished a show." You bit your lip to control your moans, your eyes fluttering closed from the pleasure, allowing a small whimper to escape when Louis reached down and began to draw figure eights on your clit. "Say it, y/n. You've been so fucking quiet lately but I need you to scream my name. I love it when the boys get jealous because they hear us and they know that I can please my girlfriend." Louis gave one particularly hard thrust, causing you to moan when he brushed against your g-spot. You quickly clamped your hands over your mouth to withhold your moans, not fully comfortable with other people knowing what you two were doing in there. Louis quickly pulled your hands away from your mouth, pinning them to the wall near your head. "Don't hold back now. Got it? I want everyone here to know what's happening in here and who's causing you to feel this way."

Liam: It was almost like a game to Liam. He wanted to tease you until you couldn't take it anymore and you were forced to moan and yell for him to hurry up. It had always bothered Liam that you weren't vocal in bed but he had planned to change that tonight. His hands wandered your entire body since there was nothing stopping him because your writs were tied together at the headboard. "You won't get anything yet, baby. I need you to tell me exactlywhat you want me to do otherwise I won't do anything." "Daddy, please." You whined softly, bucking your hips up to his touch, hoping that small action would be enough for him to give into you. "That's it, baby girl. That's a good start but the louder you are, the more you'll receive so you're gonna have to do a lot better than that." You groaned, loudly, frustrated that he was making you work for what you wanted. "D-Daddy. Please touch me. I promise that I'll moan your name and be as loud as you want me to be but I really need you inside of me." Liam grinned, seemingly please with your answer before he pushed himself into you, giving you no time to adjust as he pounded into you, both of your moans filling the room. "Now you're gonna be vocal like this every time, right?" You nodded, tugging on your restraints once again in hopes that they'd come undone, though they didn't. "Use your words, y/n." He growled, his teeth digging into the side of your neck. "Yes, Liam! I promise!"

Niall: Niall loves to try new things in bed; he loves it hard and fast and will always give you his all in bed but, lately, he's beginning to notice that you don't respond to him in the ways that he'd like you to. Niall is the only one who's moaning or making any noise really but occasionally, you'll sigh in pleasure but, besides that, you're mainly quiet and he can't take it anymore. "How come you're not vocal in bed anymore y/n?" He sighed into your neck as you both cuddled on the couch. "What do you mean, Nialler?" He pressed another kiss on your neck as he spoke again. "I mean, you used to moan so loudly that everyone in the hotel could hear you, now I rarely even get to hear you..." He said, feeling self-conscious. "Nialler, it's not like that... I just... We'd usually get caught because of how loud we were, so I figured if I was a bit quieter we wouldn't get caught and the other boys wouldn't make fun of us any more." You pressed your forehead against his as he leaned forward and connected your lips together. "Please don't anymore," He said once he pulled away. "I love your moans so much, I want to hear you more. I love knowing how good I make you feel."

Zayn: You were standing in front of the mirror, fixing your outfit before you went out on a date with Zayn. Moments later, Zayn stood behind you, pushing your hair to one shoulder. "You look beautiful in those shorts." His lips met your jaw as his hands trailed down your body, stopping at the button of your shorts. "Zayn, we're supposed to beleaving soon..." "Lunch can wait. Right now, the only thing on my mind is fucking you right here while you can watch every single movement in mirror. You'd like that," His fingers popped open the button and he slid your shorts down your legs with ease. "Wouldn't you?" You nodded. "You'll need to speak up, baby." He growled in your ear, roughly pushing your panties to the side as he dragged his fingers across your slit, his eyes meeting yours in the mirror. "Who made you this wet, y/n?" He said, pushing his finger inside of you, wanting nothing more than for to speak up and tell him everything that you're feeling; everything that he's making you feel. "Fuck, i-it's you, Zayn. Just you." You released a loud moan and leaned back into his grip, causing his fingers to go deeper in you. "That's right, baby. Me. Only I could make you feel this way. No one man will ever know your body like the way that I do."

Harry: Harry is extremely vocal in bed; always moaning and groaning out your name especially It has always been a major turn on for you but you're a bit more shy when it comes to intimacy. He completely understands that you're shy and he never, ever, wants to push you into something that you're not comfortable with but he believes that you have no reason to be ashamed of that. You've been together for over 2 years and haven't really been vocal at all and it kills him to think that you don't feel comfortable enough to be completely open with him because he would do absolutely anything for you. "You're so perfect baby." He says while his head's in between your thighs, nipping at the skin there "Say my name, please baby girl?" You let out a barely audibly moan and reached down to tug on his hair. "Y/n, please just moan for me. I want to hear how good I'm making you feel." He slips two fingers into you, curling them slightly. "Harry..." You mumble. "That's it baby girl. By the end of the night I'll have you screaming my name for everyone to hear."ike