Movie Night (Louis)

Movie Night

"Louis," You mumbled, burying your face in the fluffy blanket that surrounded you and Louis. "Please stop it."

"But baby," He whined, a cocky grin covering his face. "This is supposed to be our movie date. I thought you told me you wanted a movie night tonight so that we could just relax?"

"I did," You sighed, refusing to look at the terrifying scenes on the television. "But I didn't want to watch a movie that will give me nightmares for the rest of my life."

Louis lightly chuckled and pulled the blanket away from your face, lifting you onto his lap. "We've just started this movie 10 minutes ago, are you really this scared?"

You nodded your head weakly, still avoiding looking at the movie. "T-this kinda stuff freaks me out. I-I know, it's really dumb to be afraid of a stupid fake movie but I can't help it. I've always been scared of this stuff. I gue-"

Louis interrupted you by wrapping his hand around the back of your neck and pulling you closer to him, smashing his lips against yours. "I'm sorry." He mumbled against your lips, moving your body so that you were straddling him before pulling away from your lips. "I thought you'd like this because it'd give us an excuse to cuddle-even though we don't really need an excuse anymore-and it'd be a cute movie date for us." He paused to kiss each of your cheeks before pressing a kiss to your awaiting lips. "I didn't think you get this scared otherwise I would have never chosen this one."

"It's okay, Lou." You sighed as he wrapping his arms around your waist, pulling you to rest against him. "You couldn't have known that it would have terrified me like that..."

"Yeah," Louis mumbled, slipping his hands beneath the waist band of your fluffy pajama pants. "But i can still make it up to you... I mean, I think it's the least you deserve, yeah?"

You giggled and nodded against his shoulder. He quickly lifts you up, his hands resting against your ass in order to hold you, causing you to wrap your legs around his torso for extra support as he carried you up the stairs, the movie being long forgotten.

As soon as he reached the bedroom, he laid you down on the bed, pulling his shirt off before he climbed on top of you.

"You're so beautiful," He mumbled, quickly pulling off your pajama shirt. Since you weren't wearing a bra, his eyes widened slightly at the sight of your breasts, clearly not expecting to see them yet, as he quickly took each of them in his hands. He began squeezing and rubbing them cause your moans to fill the room.

"More. Please, Lou?"

Seeing as Louis could never deny you, he quickly obliged, moving down to pull off your pants and panties at the same time. "You're already so wet... Tell me who made you this wet?" His words caused you to moan, wrapping your fingers though his hair when he attached his mouth to your clit, sucking on it exactly how he knew you loved it. "Answer me, y/n. If you don't answer me, I'm stopping this right now."

"You. You did, Louis." He chuckled, humming slightly against your clit as he pushed a finger into you.

"That's what I thought... Now, tell me, what do you want baby?" He stopped moving his fingers in you in order to tease you more.

"You know what I want." You said, squirming to try and get him to move his fingers in you. "Please, L-Lou. You're supposed to me making it up to me for the scary movie. Please stop teasing me."

He sighed and removed his finger from you, sucking the juices off before ripping his shirt over his head and tugging his pants and boxers off. Louis moved in between your legs, lifting your leg to rest around his waist as he pushed into you. Both of you moaned at the initial feeling. "Fuck, you're so tight," He moaned out, leaning down over you and connecting his lips with yours. "And beautiful." He mumbled against your lips once again before moving down to connect his lips with your breast. His tongue ran over your nipple, his other hand reaching up to tweak your other nipple. He continued sucking and biting on your nipple as he quickened his movement.

The only sounds that could be heard throughout the room were a string of moans and curses that came from both of you.

"I-I'm so close, Louis."

"Me too, baby. Let it go, c'mon." He said, moving to kiss you while his hand, that wasn't being used to hold him up, moved down to rub your clit.

Your moans would have been much louder if Louis' lips weren't pressed against yours, muffling the noise.

Moments later, Louis' thrusts became sloppier signaling that he was extremely close. He came, releasing a loud grunt while doing so. His body rested against yours, not enough to crush you but just enough to keep you warm.

"You're so beautiful, you know that?" Louis said, causing you to blush while he pulled out of you and rolled next to you, pulling you tightly against him.

"No more scary movies then?"

"I don't know," He joked, brushing some hair away from your face. "If they end up like that, I'll make sure that we have a weekly movie night."

You playfully hit his arm, pushing him away from you.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding." He pulled you back on top of him. "I really do love you, y/n, so so much..."