Something New (Zayn)

Something New

The sun was shining brightly on your face causing you to wake up. As you slowly open your eyes, you see that Zayn is pulling back on the curtain so that the light was directly on your face. "

Glad to see that you're finally awake babe." He climbed on top of you to straddle you. "I've been waiting for you to wake up." He leans down and presses his lips against yours. You felt his tongue push your lips apart and force itself into your mouth. He moves one of his hands that was holding him up to pajama shorts. He pulls them down and you can feel him smile into the kiss."You're already so wet for me baby. I've just barely started doing anything with you but you're practically dripping for me."

Before you can reply, he pulls your shirt over you hear, leaving you in just you panties. "God, You're so fucking beautiful y/n. Your boobs are perfect." He leans down and places a kiss to your nipple before sucking on it while his hand was massaging the other.

"Zayn.." You moan out as he bites on your nipple. He pulls away suddenly and literally rips your underwear off.

"I wanna try something with you." He looked into your eyes for approval to which you nodded to. "Close your eyes and hold onto the headboard."

You obeyed and felt Zayn shift on the bed, leaning closer to the bedside table. You felt him tie a cloth around your eyes, blindfolding you, and you heard a click as you felt him handcuff you to the headboard.

"God baby. You look so fucking amazing right now; completely naked and ready for me. You're completely helpless and I could do anything I want to do with you." He ran his hands up and down your thigh, purposely avoiding your center.

All of his teasing caused you to moan in frustration and lift your hips off the bed, craving for attention. He immediately pushed them back into the bed. "Nuh-uh baby. You're going to listen to me and if you disobey me in anyway, you will be punished. Understand?" You nodded your head to answer him. "Speak. You won't get anything from my unless you talk to me." He growled in your ear. "

Yes, Zayn. I understand."

"Good." You felt Zayn move on top of you again. "I really wanna make you squirt babe. I just wanna try 'cause I know that some people can't." He lowers his hand down until it meets you clit and he begins to rub it.

"Zayn... please." You beg, needing more friction.

"Patience baby. We need to build up to this." He slipped two fingers into you, feeling yourself tighten around them. "God, you're so wet for me. You're practically soaking." You could tell that he was grinning. "And all for me baby girl."

"F-feels so good Zayn. D-don't stop." You tried to form a sentence but couldn't.

His other hand reaches up to untie your blindfold. "Watch me." He curled his fingers to brush perfectly against your g-spot causing your eyes to flutter shut. He did this several times, never taking his eyes off of you once. "Open your eyes. I want you to watch me while I eat you." He demands.

You forced your eyes to open and looked down to watch him as he ran his tongue up and down your slit before attaching his mouth to your clit. His fingers still pumping inside of you while he's sucking on your clit, moving his tongue in figure 8's. He pulls his mouth away and moves his hand so that his palm presses against your clit while he curls his fingers in a 'come hither' motion, the pads of his fingers pressing directly against your g-spot. "Right there Zayn! Yes!" Your hands tug at the restraint, wanting to touch him but instead you buck you hips into his hand, pushing his fingers further into you.

"You close baby?" He asks.

"Yes Zayn! S-So close!"

"Let it go." He leans up to kiss you while quickening his fingers. You finally released yourself onto his fingers. You have never felt anything like this. The feeling was overwhelming and practically blinded you by the pleasure. Your cry's and moans were muffled by Zayn's mouth and he helped push you through your high. After a few minutes your vision came back.

"H-Holy shit babe. You did it! You actually squirted!" He rolled away and pulled you to his side. You were still out of breath so you cuddled into his bare chest. "Let's just go sleep in the guest room since these sheets are soaked now." He joked around.

"Sorry." You mumbled into his chest as he picked you up bridal style and carried you the the guest room.

"Don't be sorry babe. That was the hottest thing I've ever seen," He opened the bedroom door and set you down gently on the bed. "We have to do that again." He paused to lay down next to you and put his arm around your waist. "Maybe we could do that again tomorrow. Or even later today."