Knee Issues (Niall)

Knee Issues

"Niall, you have to stop moving. The doctor told you to take it easy." You warned Niall, who was limping around the house, following you around, though he claimed he 'just wanted to be close to you'. "Go in the living room. I'll be with you in a little bit." You ordered, attempting to help him leave the room though he quickly brushed off your help.

"I want to be with you, y/n," He whined, wrapping his arm around your waist, leaning on you slightly. "I'm lonely and I feel useless like this." Niall looked pitiful at the moment, his hair a mess from continuously running his fingers through it, and his face more pale than usual.

"C'mon, Niall. Let's go cuddle then. Will that make you happy?" You giggled when Niall nodded his head rapidly and attempted to pull you towards the living room despite his trouble walking.

Niall flopped down onto the couch, making sure to leave plenty of room for you cuddle next to him.

"Nuh-uh, Niall." You protested. "You have to keep your leg elevated." Niall groaned but allowed you to position his leg on the table in front of him. "There," You giggled, slipping a pillow below his knee. "That's better. Now, let's just relax for a bit, yeah?"

A few hours went by, filled with occasionally laughs at the tv show and a few moans and groans of pain coming from Niall when he moved wrong. He finally sighed, frustrated that he could barely even move without getting hurt.

"I can't do anything, y/n." He whined, trying to find a comfortable spot on the couch. "And these fuckin' crouches keep getting in the way."

"I'm sorry, Niall, but you needed to get the surgery done before your knee got any worse."

"I'm not blaming you for this, sweetheart. I know I've been a complete dick these few weeks but you haven't complained once." He pulled you closer to him and you snuggled into his neck. "After everything I've done, you've been so patient and I don't think I've thanked you enough for that."

By the time Niall had finished speaking, your face was completely red. "You don't have to thank me, Niall. I'm your fiancé; I'm supposed to take care of you."

Niall began laughing hysterically when he saw how flustered he made you. "At least I have my own personal nurse to take care of me," He paused, a huge grin covering his face as he leaned down to kiss you. "I don't know what I'd ever do without you, baby..."