Childhood Room (Louis)

Childhood room

Louis had brought you back to visit his family when he had a break from recording. Everything was extremely fun seeing as his family loved you so much. It was nice just being around all of them but it was even more fun to turn Louis on there because there nothing he can do about it.

"It's getting late." He said to his family as he wrapped his arm around the back of your chair. "Y/n and I should be going to sleep now. You look really tired babe."

You nodded and faked a yawn. "Yeah, I am pretty tired."

"We'll be in my room if you need us." He said to no one in particular as he lead you up stairs.

The second you entered the room, his lips pressed against yours.

"You've been teasing me all day. I need you, now." He said, pressing you against the door of his childhood bedroom.

"Your parents are right downstairs, Louis. We can't."

"You'll just have to be quiet then. I'm not giving you a choice here, sweetheart. I'll either be fucking you now or later and I thought you'd rather do it now because, at night, these walls are paper-thin but we can have to TV on now and you can be a bit louder than you would at night. So you won't have to be completely quiet if I fuck you right now."

Your eyes widened as you knew that there was no way you were getting out of this situation.

His lips met yours as he slipped his tongue into your mouth, lifting you up and throwing you on his bed. "I always use to fantasize about bringing the love of my life home and fucking her in my childhood room." He said as he pulled your shirt and bra off your body, pressing kisses to the newly revealed skin. "All the memories I've had in this room now to be replaced with thoughts of me fucking you." He said and, once again, he slipped off your jean shorts and panties at the same time.

"You're already so ready for me," He smirked. "Practically dripping for me." He said as he pushed himself into you.

"Get ready for an amazing night, baby..."

You let out a loud moan as soon as he pushed into you.

"Shhh." He leaned down and whispered into your ear. "I already said, you have to be quiet." He reached to the table next to you and turned the tv on. "Hopefully they won't hear you over the TV but I know how loud you like to get for me."

"Faster, Lou, please." You moaned out, wrapping your arms around his neck and pulling his lips down to meet yours.

You felt him smirk against your lips as his hand that was resting near your head slowly slid down your body until he reached you clit. He began to rapidly move them in figure 8's.

You attempted to control your moans when he removed his lips from yours, and began sucking marks onto your neck, but quickly gave up and threw your head back in pleasure, allowing your moans to fill the entire room.

"Shut up." He said. "Or we'll get caught and everyone will know what we're doing in here." His mouth moved from your neck as he began marking your breasts, teasing you by slowing down his pace as he did so.

"Hurry up, Louis!" You moaned, pushing your hips up against his in an attempt to make in speed up but failed as he held your hips down.

His mouth attached to your nipple just as his hips slammed against yours as fast as he could. His tongue circled around your nipple as his fingers continued against you clit.

"C'mon baby, I can feel that you're close. Let go for me." He said as you felt his thrusts become a bit more sloppy, signaling that he's closer but he wants you to release before him.

You nodded your head, knowing that if you attempted to speak only moans would be heard.

"C'mon." He said, biting on your neck, urging you to come before he does.

As soon as he began to flick your nipple with his free hand, since the other was still other was still occupied with your clit, you came with a loud moan.

Seconds after, he followed and released himself inside of you, swearing as he came.

The room was filled with silence as you both attempted to control your breathing. "Do you think they heard us?" You mumbled cuddling into his chest.

"Yeah, babe. You were pretty loud, you know." He chuckled, wrapping his arms around you.

You blushed, hiding your face from him.

"Don't worry. I love it when you're loud babe."