Lunch Date (Harry)

Lunch date

It had been such an exhausting day. Everything seemed a lot longer than it actually was. Being a model, you had to pose for countless photo shoots today but, in the end, it's a worth it because it's always been your dream to be a model.

You quickly made your way up to your front door, unlocking it and, within seconds, your son was attached to your leg.

"Mommy! Missed you so much!" Your little 6 year old son, Romeo, mumbled into your leg.

You smiled and lifted him onto your hip. You quickly paid the babysitter and went into the kitchen.

"Mommy, when's daddy going to be home?" He mumbled tiredly, digging his head in your neck.

"Soon. He promised to come and have lunch with us and you know that daddy never breaks his promises." You said. You were just about to set him on the floor when your little 2 year old, Harper, started crying. "Go watch tv, Romeo. I'll be there soon." He quickly scurried off to the living room while you walked into Harper's room to see her doe-like eyes awaiting you. You quickly lifted her and attempted to calm her.

"Daddy?" She kept repeating as soon as she saw you.

"He'll be here soon, don't worry."

"Who will be here soon?" A deep voice erupted through the room. You quickly turned around and saw Harry leaning against the door frame.

"My secret lover will be here soon. But, shhh, don't tell Harry. He can't know about him." You said setting Harper back down in her crib since she had.

He chuckled and pulled you into his chest. "Don't worry, my lips are sealed." He said just before he pressed his lips against yours. "C'mon, we have to get ready." He said, pulling you down the hallway and towards your room.

"But I'm tired..." You moaned, leaning your weight against him.

"You've had a long day haven't you y/n?" He said as he lifted you up bridal style and placed you on the bed as soon as your entered your bedroom. You nodded as he crawled onto the bed behind to you. "We promised the little ones that we'd bring them out for lunch so we have to so don't break our promise." He said as he began to message your shoulders. You immediately felt the tension there practically melt away.

"I know." You sighed. "We should get ready, huh?"

"Yeah, unless you want to go to a kids restaurant in a designer dress." He chuckled as you quickly shook your head. "Well, c'mon then!" He exclaimed and helped you to take off your dress.

"Close your eyes, Styles! I need to get dressed quickly before the kids get annoyed with waiting for us."

"I'm just trying to help you, babe. You know it'll be faster if you have a second person helping you."

"We both know that it will twice as long if you try to help me when I half naked." You said as you started searching your closet for something to wear.

"Fine. I'll go get Romeo and Harper ready then." He said as he moved across the room and leaned down to press a kiss you your lips. He smirked as he pinched your butt through your panties just before he slipped out the door. "And hurry up y/n! Don't wanna be late for lunch."