He's Mad At You (Niall Horan)

His stare hits you like a tone of bricks as soon as you step into the room. Niall, your boyfriend, has been giving you the silent treatment for hours now and you were desperate to hear him again. He was sitting on his bed, a magazine in his hand, just glaring at you.
"Could you not, " you said to him, exasperated, "I'm tired of you being mad at me." You edge over to the bed, leaning against it and pouting in an attempt to draw sympathy. He doesn't budge.
Closing your arms together so your boobs push up just a bit, giving you a smige more more cleavage doesn't do much either.
He's a boob guy.
He glances up at you for a second, his eyes wavering on your boobs just for a bit, then looks back down at his magazine. You let out a frustrated huff before whining his name one more time.
You reach over and grab his little magazine, in hopes of throwing it over to the other side of the room.
He stop you, grabbing your hand as soon as you get hold of the book.
"Don't" is all he says, his angry eyes baring into yours, the color mirroring your own. His hair was swooped down and messy and when grabbed your arm, you saw his bicep flex.
Was it wrong that you were kind of turned on by this?
You lean into him, closing the distance between your lips, and press yours into his waiting, pink ones. You slightly part your lips for his tongue as soon as both your lips collide and he takes the bait pretty easily. You climb up on his kingsized bed while his tongue explores your mouth and his hands explore your body.
"You're so hot when you beg," he whispers into your skin when his lips move from your lips to your neck. He rushes to pull your shirt up over your head.
"You're so hot when you're angry, "you offer back, shimmying out of your panties.
When your focus is back on him, you realise he's puling his boxer briefs down.
"You're moving pretty quick today," you say to him. He's usually a foreplay kind a guy.
"Y/N, i've been wanting this for freaking hours," he says back at you when he's done, "I wasn't freaking lying when I said you're hot when you beg. "
You giggle softly as he climbs over you again, his lips moving from yours, to your neck while his hands grope your breasts.
You moan when he starts massaging it, not being able to keep the sound from coming out. They were sensitive and the way he rubbed and slightly twisted your nipples made it just about unbearable.
You close your eyes moaning in anticipation as you feel his hard dick tubbing against your wet core. He pushes into you with one hard trust. Your nails scrape his back as he thrusts in and out of you hard, his lips moving from your collarbone to your lips.
He pounds against your gspot over and over earning your continuous moans. Before you know it, you're yelling his name as you pounds into you, rocking the entire bed frame back against the wall. Your breath is raspy as you get close.
You hear him moan, "cum with me, babe" into your ear and the low, horny tone of his voice is enough to send you over the edge. Your eyes roll back as you cum with him. You've gone from moaning his name to screaming, just screaming in pleasure.
When you come to, he's looking right into your eyes. He smirks softly, then pulls out of you.
"I'm still mad," he says as he rolls over and grabs his magazine, "But that was a great pick me up.