#41

#41 You're sick

Louis: "You're freezing, baby." Louis says, rubbing his arms up and down your arms in an attempt to warm them up. "It's cold in here, Lou." You said, yawning and trying to keep your eyes open as you spoke. "Y/n, it's about 80 degrees in here and you feel like an icicle. Maybe you should go in our bedroom for a nap. You seem exhausted too. I don't want you to get sick" Before you could deny his offer, he interrupted you. "Go on now, y/n. I'll be there in a bit to cuddle with you. And keep you warm..."

Liam: "I told you to stay home, Liam..." You mumbled, clutching the blanket around you tighter, trying to stay warm as the cold air entered the apartment. "I know, sweetheart, but I missed you. You haven't let me be around you for almost a week now and I just really miss my girl." He said, gently moving you away from the door so that he could enter. "And besides," He says, sitting a bag on your kitchen counter. "I came to make you feel better so I brought some soup to make you. Go relax and I'll bring it to you when it's done." You smiled and kissed his cheek. He really is a great boyfriend.

Niall: "Are you sure you're okay, y/n," Niall says through the phone, his voice obviously a bit worried. "You've been like this for a week now; shouldn't you go to the doctor soon?" His nervousness was clear seeing as he was on tour and there was nothing he in his power that he could do to help you recover since he was currently on tour. "I'm okay, Niall. I just have the flu. I'll get better soon." You heard him sigh through the phone, picturing him tugging on his hair as he spoke once again. "The flu doesn't last for two weeks, y/n. Please go to the doctor, babe. It'll calm my nerves to know that you have." "Okay, Niall. Don't worry, I will."

Zayn: "Just one kiss, please." Zayn whines, pulling your body tightly against his. "No, Zayn. You can't get sick. I'll kiss your cheek, if you want." He chuckled and shook his head. "One kiss won't get me sick, baby. I feel like it's been weeks since I've gotten to kiss you." He continues to whine, pressing random kisses against your cheek. "It's only been two days, Zayn." You laughed as Zayn pouted at your word. "Okay," You said. "Okay, you can have a kiss, but only one and if you do get sick, it's not my fault."

Harry: "I came with food!" You hear Harry yell from downstairs. You giggle and quickly run down the stairs to find Harry waiting for you with a smile on his face. "What'd you bring for me," You said, your voice hoarse seeing as you hadn't spoken due to your sore throat. "I brought you your favorite kind of soup..." "Chicken?" You said hopefully to which he nodded. "Yep, and it's homemade, just for my girl." He chuckled when you had gotten excited and wrapped him in a giant hug. "Okay, come on, I'll go warm some up for you while you go pick a movie for us."