The place gave off a ominous feeling and the red look was making it worse

The place gave off a ominous feeling and the red look was making it worse. It was huge and had multiple doors leading in different directions, I wonder just how big this place really is,
But enough of that.

"Where am I?"

"Your in the residents of her Supreme Being, our lord and master of this realm"- Head Maid

"Aaaa??!"

"It's good to see you made a remarkable recovery sir kazuto"

"W-what?"

She took me by surprise, I didn't even feel her presence behind me. What's more there's more maids just behind her, how long have they been there?

"Uhh who are you?"

"I'm the head maid in charge of caring for this castle and also tasked with caring for you wants you awoken"

"Ok.......soo how did I-"

"That's enough questions for now, please follow me"

"Huh? Ah o-ok"

I followed after her as we walk through one of the many doors into this long hallway.

Wow, that's really all that came to mind

Wow, that's really all that came to mind. I tried looking out the window to kind of see where I was but, I was only able to see my reflection.

"This castle is covered in a large magic barrier that our lord controls, it acts as a shield as well as control one perception. That's why your aren't able to see outside"

So that's why huh. It seems this maid is watching me closely, I'll have to be careful not to do anything strange since there's also two other maids walking behind me. What if.......I just kill two of them then make the head maid talk. Yea, she'll know more about this place so that's the best option.