time ( A very important filler )

Camile's p.o.v

I sat in overalls and a knits sweater with my hair braided back and my glasses on in my glasses and began one of my usual videos in my hotel room. I was filming a rant or, "Tea talk Thursday detox" which was one day out of my week every twk weeks where I'd reflect on current things effecting myself and my audience. I sat down and wrote out everything and anything that was weighing on my mind and created a play list to go with the time I was going through and it became one of my most popular series with some of the past videos reach just under or over one million views. I was ready to talk about this topic for a while, especially considering where I'd found my heart falling the last month and a half so I saw it fit,

"Hey guys today it is Thursday, July 17th 2014 and it is time again for Tea talk Thursday detox. If you arent familiar with my series, I dedicate every other Thursday to myself and to you guys and these are kind of my low key days, I avoid going out I film and edit this in one day then on my tumblr I just talk to you guys about whatever it is we're talking about so feel free to head over once you've watched.

So I kind of just let the waves push me in the direction of today's topic. Um, my life has been going insanely fast recently and I really didn't think it was possible for so much good to fall into one person's lap at one time but somehow time has been on my side So grab your tea let's detox.

Time is one of the most mind boggling concepts on our earth today. Well in my oppinion. A measurement of days and months can determine and record so much. But whatis time really, is it really as important as we think?

Time means money, time means success and it seems the more time you can quote on quote steal from someone the more powerful you are. We literally spend every day of our existence worrying about numbers and concepts simply made to add order to a solar phenomenon that we cannot even begin to explain or comprehend. My mind can only hold onto so many ideas and theories and admittedly I'm no scholar but am I wrong to think that maybe we shouldn't give a single fuck about time? Don't get me wrong things like the atomic clock and Julian calender are so essential in life as we know it. People have been keeping track of time for years and years by measuring and tracking the moon and the sun's placement in the sky for millenniums, as a way to measure the duration of moments and events and the times surrounding those.

Where we have gone wrong as a 21st century society I feel is looking at time as a measurement in which to determine the way we live our life.

Somehow in our short existence humans have manged to create the concept of a year, a 365 day span each of these days holding 24 hours which is how long our earth takes to orbit the sun. Now this is an amazing idea and I believe we'd be virtually lost without it but, when exactly did a year become unit in whicn we measure success? Why should what I've accomplished or achieved be up for debate depending on how long it took me? I can honestly and wholeheartedly testify that the loveliest most spontaneous moments in your life will happen with the drope of a hat. And I believe this because it's happening to each and every one of us every single day.

I guess the point of this whole thing has been to say that if you believe in something with all of your heart go after it and follow it no matter the number of seconds you've invested in it. I don't think there is a machine or idea in existence that will ever be able to measure love. No amount of metal and wiring that we throw together will every put a number on laughter and emotion and experience and heart ache or your troubles.

So live crazily and live with open eyes and an open heart and never put yourself up against time because it is never ending and I promise that is a battle that you will not win. so do not let the days and nights discourage you. So if you've been without a job for a year, don't give up. Make it 366 days. If your loved one past away at a young age live the rest of it for them threw memories and threw your spirits and I promise to you no date on a stone will ever hold you back. If you think you've fallen in love in three weeks then you put your whole entire heart into that love because no where on that Julian calender do I see a deadline or expiration date for human connection.

Never get decieved or belittled or discouraged or made by this little thing. It's just a few numbers.

"

hey everybody so I know Shawn was no where to be heard from in this chapter and it for sure wasn't typical fan fiction but I really felt I needed one chapter to actually get an important point across because wtf am I doing if I have 100k reads and I don't take the opportunity to say something important to y'all. It is sort of tied into my whole plot and I may do these little rant chapters every once in a while just to make the story more interesting so if you absolutely hated please comment and let me know first! ! but yeah that's all I really wanted to add on and yeah hope yoj enjoyed my little rant bc this was all writte in my own head aha hean love y'all xx