Hot neighbor

As I made my way back out of my uncle's rv, across the driveway I saw a boy come out of the neighboring cabin,  that I'd been observing before. Before this new family moved in, the baby blue cottage was owned by the Johnson family. Marie and  John, and their two kids Gracie and their son Noah. Noah was probably one of the most hilarious guys you'd ever meet. He was a lanky, brunette and his life was Beyoncé which he wasted no time letting you know. He wasn't your typical GQ 16 year old to say the least. But this new guy across the lawn made my heart stop.

   I thought that he looked familiar at a first glance, but looking over again, I saw that I was neighbors with Shawn Mendes for two weeks. I didn't see him when he first pulled up, and this made me wonder who the other boy with him was. I knew that face from multiple vines that friends at school had shown me. He had short brown hair that 'swooshed' up in the way tnay didn't cal for any gel. He was probably about 5"10 wearing chino shorts and a red 10trees shirt.  He was really handsome from what I could see at my distance. My eyes followed him until I was back inside and he was at his van. The very first summer that I met Noah, we hit it off and we still talk nearly every day but somehow I knew, I wouldn't be able to keep my cool around someone as hot as Shawn.

      The next time that I came out, his family had finsihed unpackig their belongings and had went inside and I didn't see him again, which made it easier to shake him from my thoughts. Soon we were done unloading too, and began to settle in, in our rooms. All of the shared girls one room with a bunk bed and one single twin. I'd claimed the single bed  as my own, and Amy slept on the top bunk while Callie, was left on the bottom. As Amy sorted her overnight bag out I heard voices out on the beach. "Well hello, neighbor!"

Callie and I both jumped up look out our bedroom window and see the same brunette I was looking at earlier,  shirtless on the sand. His back was the sort that girls on Tumblr gawked over, with muscles forming curves on his shoulders and dimples at the end of his spine. Even with the view from behind, the curve his sculpted arms glowed under the sun.

       "He is so beautiful, " Callie purred from the window sill.

"All you can see is his back Callie," Amy laughed.

"Well he's got a beautiful back."

"Guys do you know who that is?"

"Why, who is he?"

"That's Shawn Mendes,  I saw his face earlier."

"No way." Callie said suspiciously,  looking at me through narrowed eyes.

"I'm serious!"

He continued to toss a foam football to his little sister as the three of us looked on from our room, waiting for his body to turn, but it never did and soon he was in his cottage again.

           "Well ladies, I think it's time we take a swim. Give our new neighbor a proper hello."

"You are the biggest fucking whore I have ever met in my life, how are we related," I said in awe, with a laugh.

"And don't you forget it. Come on, what if he knows you from YouTube."

"Guys he went inside, and even of he does, what do I say. 'Hi I stalk your vine?' No thank you. I'm taking a nap call me at dinner," I said sliding into my bed. Ah, the first cabin nap of the summer.

I could practically hear the annoyance oozing in Callie's anxious voice, "You're such a prude."

"Yep, that I am," I droaned in a dry tone. If it was Shawn Mendes, I wasn't about to make a fool out of myself, falling all over him at the beach.

"Fine be a party pooper," Amy said slipping out of our room with Callie and a volleyball.

Yep. Consider your part pooped.