Introductions

"Summer 2013!" My nap was cut short by the yells of my cousins outside on the beach. Looking to the night stand in the room, I saw that it was only 4:30, way too early for dinner, for sure. I forced myself off pf my bed to look through the bedroom window and see Amy, Callie, Luke and Andrew all standing with SHAWN, his little sister and the other boy on the beach. Going out there was going to be the most awkwatd thing.

   I headed to the bathroom to make sure I looked okay, and put my hair up in a bun letting a few hair fall to the sides of my face. I decided to actually try to make a good first impression on Shawn before my mouth messed things up for me, and wear my favorite lilac bandeau bikini and black raybands on my head,

  As soon as I stepped out onto the beach, my Amy felt the need the needto announce my arrival. "Sleeping Beauty's finally up guys!"

"Hello," I said squintig with a hand shielding my eyes, from the sun. My voice was still groggy and it was probably very obvious that I was still tired but I'd already made the stupid decision to come out here so I'd have to suck it up.

"Hey," I said, probably rudley to Shawn and the guy with him, before I turned back to Amy. "Thank you so mucn for waking me up with your yelling, I appreciate it."

"Do I detect sarcasm in that bubbly little french voice of yours,  Camile?"

"Oui."

"Well I apologize for the noise, we were making a vine."

"Yeah, that was sort of my idea sorry." If I turned around I'd melt. Or at least, that's the way it felt. Even his normal voice was cute. Shawn, that is. I turned back and met the sweetest chocolate brown eyes I'd ever seen.

"Don't worry about it," I said giving him a small smile. My eyes fought against my mind, barely connecting with his, as I desperately tried to look at his abs discretely. 

"I'm Camile," I said trying to seem as friendly as I could.

"Shawn," he smiled. As I introduced myself to his sister Aaliya and friend Cole, all I could think about was that smile. "So what are you guys up to, other than screaming?" I asked slidding my sunglasses over my eyes.

"We were gonna go to ths dock, you gonna come?"

"Ya, that's the only way I'm getting in that water, it's probably freezing!"