Long Night Ahead

"Morning, lovely." Shawn pressed a kiss into my head as I met up with him and the rest of the boys in the lobby. "Morning," I greeted wrapping an arm around his side and leaning into him, almost a reflex now. Today there was a sort of convention going on at a small outdoor venue downtown. Shawn and I along with some other YouTubers were gonna be singing and a lot more we coming to meet fans and speak.

"You nervous?" Amy asked, stealing me from Shawn and connecting our hands. Holding hands had always been one of our weird habits and the look of confusion on Shawn's face was nothing I wasn't used to. "A little bit."

"Uhhh, excuse me?" Shawn spoke up from behind me. I laughed and Amy and I turned to look at him. "You just stole my girl!"

Amy wrapped me in her arms and flipped Shawn off making his jaw drop with a chuckle. "Sucks to be you.'

"Cam! You're gonna let her talk to me like that!" he asked laughing. I smiled shaking my and reached up to pat Shawn's cheek. "You're big enough to fight your own battles."

Shawn rolled his eyes and walked off making Amy and I laugh. Soon all of our cars were outside and we were on the way to the convention.

"Do you always film wearing pants?"

Madi Bragg, Shawn, Kian and I all sat on stool that were positioned in front of the somewhat large crowd that asked us questions. "I'm always playing guitar so it'd be kind of weird if I decided not to wear pants," Shawn laughed, but a girl in the crowd was quick to respond with "That's okay!"

We took another question from a girl in the crowd, "What do you guys look for in a girlfriend or boyfriend?"

I took a deep breath, always hating to discuss this sort of thing, while Kian and Madi explained their types. I took my mic and focused my attention on the girl who asked the question. "I just like someone who's a good guy. If you're nice and polite and funny and just easy to be around then interests and looks can come second I guess. Just someone with a big heart," I said with a small smile. "That's Shawn!" Another girl yelled from the audience making me laugh and hide my face. I felt even more heat rise to my cheeks when a hand, clearly too big to be Madi's met with my back, and rubbed me in circles, making the crowd coo. Shawn's laugh from beside me as I shook my head was enough to tie my stomach up in knots even in such a large crowd. "Uhhm, I just like someone that's gonna be real with me and like me for the right reasons. I like girls that can make me laugh and who are really bubbly, just anyone like that who's pretty. That's all I need." I swung my feet around on my stool and listened to the crowd coo again.

The questions and answers only lasted for a little while longer until signing and then a few people sang and played a few games. It was a really fun day but I was never the most social person, even now as I had began sharing most of my life with the Internet. To be honest I was relieved to just get back to the hotel and relax for the rest of the day.

"You okay?" I leaned into Shawn's side while we rode in the elevator up to our rooms. "I'm just tired," I hummed and shut my eyes until I heard the doors open on his floor. "See you later," I said looking up at him as his friends and security files out. Shawn looked at me then to his friends and waved at them, "Guys I'll see you later I'm gonna go upstairs for a bit," and the door shut on them.

As soon as we all got back to the room I threw off my shoes and collapsed onto the bed, face down in the cool sheets. Amy fell asleep almost right away and soon after I felt the bed sink down beside me and Shawn was laying there, his shirt and sweater both peeled off. "You good?" He asked, sliding my body onto his. "I'm just really exhausted from today," I said burying my head in his neck. "You still look pretty," Shawn grinned, moving a hair from my head. "Thanks babe," I laughed kissing his lips. "Let's take a nap," Shawn said, shutting his eyes and laying his head back. I sighed and used his chest as my pillow, closing my eyes and letting sleep overtake me. I was dipping into sleep until I felt a roaming hand, "Stop grabbing my ass, I can't sleep," I groaned to Shawn who chuckled from under me, "Sorry."

Shawn's P.o.v

When I woke up, Amy was going through her suitcases and Cam was nowhere to be seen. I checked my phone as I stood, 5:43PM. Everyone was set to go to a bar tonight for an event celebrating her YouTube anniversary. "Where's Cam?" I asked pulling back on my shirt. Amy pointed to the bathroom, too occupied with her bags and I knocked on the door. "Yeah?"

"It's me," I said and the door opened to Camille, in a black and white polka dot skirt and shirt. She had done her makeup lightly and was plugging in a blow dryer just about to straighten her hair. With a small smirk I unplugged the tool, making her mouth gape as she gripped the dryer in her hand. "Shawn!" she complained and I laughed watching her. "What?"

"What was that!"

I laughed and walked up behind her, resting my head on her shoulder, kissing up and down her neck. "Don't straighten your hair," I complained.

"Why?"

"I like your curls, just don't," I looked into her eyes through the mirror and saw her scoff. "Fine. Now go get ready," she giggled pushing me off, detaching my lips from her cheek. I obliged and all the way upstairs I thought about the curls that I fell for..