Authors Note

Hello! I know! Where the fuck have I been!!

I really loved writing this story and and still enjoy writing so much, but as I got older I guess I got over the plot I'd created. I still love Shawn and I'm always reading fanfics, but I'd fallen out of love with a story that I myself had made. I didn't know where to go next, or if I even wanted to continue so I just stopped, every now and then coming back, trying to give it a go but every attempt to write was just so bad.

Recently I had a really kind reader, Liam, reach out to me to talk about the story, and I was genuinely so surprised that a year later he cared enough to talk to me and ask about a story that I thought had died. I still get notifications from you guys everyday but I have no clue how many of y'all are still around.

For those of you who have kept me in your libraries, and keep commenting and reaching out, thank you, your interest in my work means the world, this is something that I really love to do. I don't think this story will continue on for very much longer, but I have at least 1 more chapters left, just as a thank you for being sooo patient and kind in this YEAR long break. I know what it's like to have someone just bail on their story and that's not what I wanna do any more. I will continue writing and hopefully finish up some of the other stories I have on here.

So if you have any requests for chapters or other stories, comment, message and post on my wall or whatever and I'll try my best. This story is for Shawn and it's for y'all :) Thanks for reading and thank you for the never-ending positivity, it really does mean a ton. 

All the love, Char