Chapter 27 | The Principle

Start from the beginning

"Listen here, you weak bitch. You must want to get your ass beat in YOUR work place, AGAIN ? Cause you coming at me like I won't drag your ass outside this shop. I came here trying to figure out why this shit happened in Dave's place of business. Cause it's really unprofessional of your stupid ass to bring that kind of drama to your place of work. I was going to see maybe it wasn't your intentions and maybe talk to my dude so he would go easy on you when he confronted you about the situation. But no bitch, fuck you. I hope he fires your dumb goofy ass. And bitch I'm gone be here, F O R E V E R. No matter what. Now get back to work, cause bitch YOU the one who ain't gone be in the picture for long." I said, then walked out the shop. Cause if I stay, this gone be the bitch second time fighting in my niggah business and we both gone be fucked.

"That's my bitchhhhh." Lauren said, slapping hands with me. I shook my head, chuckling at her. "But no lie, I would of drug that bitch, fuck going off."

"Lauren shut up. Sky I would of went off too, but you did right by walking off after cause I know you. If y'all would've kept arguing, you would've been fighting." Destiny said.

"I know, but Dave gone be mad as fuck at me. Y'all should've heard him when he told me don't go up there. He was so serious." I sighed.

"When the last time you talked to him ?"

"Two days ago. I know he found out I was up there cause Dae been calling me everyday since he been on the trip now all of a sudden I ain't heard from him." I said, sadly.

"Don't they come back tonight ?" Lauren asked. I nodded my head.

"What you gone say to him when you see him ?" Des asked. I shrugged my shoulders. I honestly hope he ain't that mad. It ain't like it escalated to her and I fighting. Just a small debate.