15

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Mom no." I said.

"Y/N you can't do anything about it, it's your dad'd decision." she said.

"No, mom please...."

"Y/N we just want the best for you..."

"But I also want what's the best for me..."

"Y/N, whether you like it or not, you will marry-" I ended the call. Wait why did I ended the call, now I don't him, the one arranged with me in the marriage. I don't want to call mother again, I'm still feeling mad about what mom said, if I talk to her by now, nothing is going to happen.

*Knock knock knock*

I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said, the door opens and it reveals Yoongi.

"Hey you princess, come with me." he said.

"Where?" I ask him, he just came in my room and pulled me out my bed. He was dragging me by now.

"Hey Yoongi, where are we going?!" I ask him.

"Shut up, and follow me." he said. He brought me to the garden.

"Why did you bring me here?" I ask him.

"I need someone to talk to." he said.

"But why me?" I ask him, there are many other choices to talk to.

"Like I have a choice." he said sarcastically.

"What is it that you want to talk to?" I ask him.

"I don't know, I just want to have a conversation with someone." he said while looking at the night sky.

"Seriously?" I ask him.

"Do I look like I'm joking?" he said. I shake my head..

"You fine?" he ask me, and I just nod at him.

"Liar." he said what?

"What?" I ask him.

"You're telling a lie." he's right.

"How can you be so sure?" I ask him.

"I can sense it." he said.

"So what happened?" he added.

"Why are you being like this? The last months you're so cold to me then now you pulled me out of my room and asking if I'm fine." I said, he sigh and stands up.

"Fine if you don't want, then I'll go now." he said, wait, I need someone to talk to.

"Wait.... I need..." I didn't finish the sentence and look down on my feet. He sat down beside me.

"Spill it out.." he said.

"Wait, is it okay for Mina? You know, you being with me." I said.

"Uhm, what about that?" he ask me.

"Won't she get jealous?" I ask h8m, he just chuckled at me, is there anything funny?

"That's the one thing I love about that girl, she don't get jealous easily, she try her very best to understand everything." he said proudly.

"So spill it out.." he added.

"I'm getting married." I said.

"Well I'm not shock but I'm disappointed." he said.

"Why?" I ask him.

"It's a normal scenario when you're a royal, you'll get force to marry someone you didn't even know or love, well not all, but I thought your parents will be different." he said.

"Same thought." I said.

"Do have someone in your heart?" he ask me.

"I used to have someone in my heart." I said.

"What happened?"

"Long story."

"Does that means there is no one in your heart right now?" he ask me. I nodded at him.

"Then why are you sad about it? Are you sad, because you didn't have a chance to choose the one you love?" he said. Am I really sad because of it?

"Idunno." I said.

"You know what, why don't you also think about the positive things about the arrange marriage, what if the one you'll marry, is the destined man for you, what if he is your mister right?" he said, well tbh I never think of those. He stands up and yawn.

"Let's go, it's getting late now." he said.

"You go first." I said, by that, I'm left alone here thinking of what Yoongi said.  What if, what if he's right.

2 weeks have pass....

I still didn't know who am I going to marry, mom said it would be better if I will met him at the dinner she arrange next week, and Yoongi, believe me, he's not that cold ass that I've known before, he's the fluffiest man I've ever known, second to Jimin of course, well around Jin he is cold at everyone, idunno why is that and here comes Yoongi, running at my direction with a high pitch sounds.

"Y/N!!!!!!" with a high pitch voice.

"What the heck iz wrong with you?"  I ask him.

"I will plan a date for Mina today please help me, pleeease?" he said while doing a puppy eyes.

"I need holy water for my eyes." I said.

"You're mean." he said.

"More likely, I'm honest." I said and laugh.

"But seriously I need your help." he said.

"Fine, fine, when will we start planning it?" I ask him.

"Now." he said, the drag me somewhere. I can't help to be captured by his gummy smile, eyes and dedication to make Mina happy, I mean I wish all men are like that.

"Y/N?" I hear Yoongi call my name.

"Yes?" I ask him.

"Are you okay?" he ask me.

"Yeah, why?" i ask.

"You've been spacing out the whole time, do you have a problem?" he asked me, he look worried though.

"Oh, I'm fine, by the way what are you saying again?" I ask him.

"Which would you prefer at the palace garden or at the palace tower?" he ask me.

"I would prefer at the palace tower, you can see the view of the kingdom from up there." I said.

"Yeah, that's a good idea. So thank you for helping me, I hope she likes it." he said.

"Trust me, she will." I said. He just smile at me.

"By the way, when will you meet your groom?" he ask me.

"I don't know, mom haven't set a date yet." I said.

"Don't worry I know they will choose the right man for you." he said.

Author's note:

Diz iz just a filler chapter.
Hehehehehehhehez