3

Y/N's P.O.V.

"What the heck is wrong with that prince?" I ask out of nowhere.

"No one knows, princess." Xiumin said.

"Well atleast you have a chance to get that alliance you know?" Jackson said, I agree to him, at least.

"I have to agree with that Jackson." I said.

"Talking about me?" a voice pop out of nowhere. We all turn our heads and saw Prince Yoongi.

"Yes we are." I said, hebjust give me a glare.

"Let's go." he said, what?

"What?" I ask, I look at both Jackson and Xiumin, but just like me they are clueless.

"You would like to know where is your room right?" he ask with no emotion. I just nodded and he walk away. We just follow him until he stop infront of a door. He open the door and reveal a fancy bedroom.

"Here is your room princess, and you two follow me." he said pertaining to Jackson and Xiumin. Jackson and Xiumin follow him until I cannot see them.

I enter the room and fix my things until a heard a knock from the door, I walk up to it ang open the door. I saw a smiling Hoseok and Jungkook.

"Hey Y/N, we want you to meet our friends." Hoseok said, giving me no time to answer he pull my hand and drag me into a door again, he open the door and reveal 4 boys with Prince Yoongi. One particulan man caught my eyes, his majestic facial features,his broad shoulders.

"Y/N this is Jimin." introducing me to the shortest among them, but he's really not short, infact we have the same height.

"This is RM." introducing me to the tallest among them, he looks like one of those wisest future king.

"This is Taehyung." introducing me to a guy who looks so handsome.

"And last this is Jin." introducing me to the guy with broad shoulders.

"They are all like us by the way." Hoseok added. They one by one shake hands with me.

"Guys this is Princess Y/N." Hoseok said introducing me to them.

"It's nice meeting you Y/N." they all said in unison.

"It's nice meeting you all." I said and give them a polite smile.

We get along really well ,except for Jin and Yoongi, they are both cold toward each other, they didn't even dare to release a word for each other, what the heck is wrong with these guys?

"So Y/N tell us about yourself." Jin said to me.

"So uhmmmm...." thinking where should I start first.

"I'm 19 yrs. old." I said.

"And?" they ask except for Yoongi who is now sleeping.

"And I'm the princess of the 4th kingdom of the South." I said.

"Really Y/N? We all know about that." RM said.

"What do you want to know about me by the way?" I ask them.

"Oh! Oh! Did you have a past boyfriend?" Taehyung ask.

"Nope, I never have a boyfriend before." I said.

"Why?" Jungkook ask out of curiousity.

"It's not my thing." I said, it's really not my thing, I mean, what's the point if I can't even marry the one I love.

"What? Why?" Taehyung ask, I look at all them, they look like those kinder who are listening to those fairytale stories.

"I mea-" I was cutted off by Prince Yoongi.