2

Y/N's P.O.V.

Right now Jackson, Xiumin and I are heading to the 2nd kingdom of the South for an alliance with them.

"Princess Y/N?" Jacksom called me.

"Mmm?"

"How can we make sure that they will agree for the alliance?" he ask while looking worried, Jackson may be ceazy annoying sometimes but his my bestfriend along with Xiumin believe it or not.

"We don't have to be sure, we just need to take things slowly." I said.

"As you say princess." he return to his seat. We're currently riding on a private jet owned by my mother. In only 15 mins. we arrive to our destination, we were greeted by the king and queen along with the prince.

"It's nice meeting you again princess Y/N." King Alexander said along with queen Martha with a smile. The prince gave me a cold stare and shake my hands.

"I'm Prince Yoongi." he said.

"I'm Princess Y/N. Princess from the 4th kingdom of the South." I said to him, we stop doing handshakes.

"I'll be honest with you princess, what do you need?" he said without even caring that his mother and father are only behind him having a speechless face.

"I'm sorry Prince Yoongi, Princess Y/N is not just a co-"

"It's okay Xiumin." I said.

"Yoongi,that's rude. How can you do that to a princess?" his father said.

"I'm sorry for him, Princess Y/N." his mother said.

"No need to be sorry aunty." and gave them a smile.

"Let's enter the castle now, it's hot out here." the rude prince said, we all agree to him and enter the castle.

While entering the castle a loud voice was heard, I was wondering where it comes until I saw a boy running to our direction.

"Hyuuuuuuuuuung!!!!!" a man taller than me said while hugging Prince Yoongi.

"Jungkook!!Cut it off!" he said to the boy. He stop hugging Yoongi with a pouty face.

"Oh hello aunty and uncle!!!" the man named Jungkook greet Yoongi's parent. His eyes landed on me and gave me a smile.

"Oh? Hello!!!!! Are you hyungs girlfriend?" he ask me with a hope on his face.

"Wha-" I'm cutted by another man running while shouting 'hyung'. He jumped into Yoongi causing him to fall.

"Hoseok get off me!" Yoongi said to the cheerful man.

"Aish!!!!" the man said while getting off to Yoongi.

"Hyung look, his Yoongi hyung's girlfriend." Jungkook said.

"What?N-" but I was cutted again when the man named Hoseok hugged me while saying 'Waaaaaaah!!!! Welcome to their family. I looked around them, I saw Yoongi's parent laughing while Yoongi is saying some curse words.

"I'm sorry but you can't just hug the princess like that." Jackson said, and it cutted off Hoseok.

"Ohhhh..... I'm sorry, by the way, I'm Prince Hoseok from the 4th kingdom of the East,while his Prince Jungkook from the 1st kingdom of the South, you can call me Hoseok. Ahhhhh, Yoongi hyung never told you about us?" he ask with a disappointment to his face.

"I'm sorry to say Hoseok but I'm not Prince Yoongi's girlfriend. Not even a friend. BTW I'm Princess Y/F/N from the 4th kingdom of the South and it's nice meeting you two." I saw a hint of sadness in their face knowing that I'm not his girlfriend.