11

Still in flashback

Jin woke up by a tap on his shoulder.

"Your majesty, I'm sorry to wake you up, but it would be better if you transfer in your room now."the servant said.

"Where is Mina?" Jin ask.

"She's already in her room your majesty, probably sleeping." Jin would be lying if he said he wasn't hurt ny any of this, he prepared a dinner for her. but it all went to nothing,'maybe she was so tired', Jin said to his self to make him feel better. Jin go to his room feeling so down, not aware that tears are already flowing out of his eyes.

Jin's P.O.V.

Why are this memories are coming back again? Do I still love her?

Y/N's P.O.V.

I go to Yoongi's office to offer a help, this is already getting serious, if nothing bad was happening to our kingdom, then isn't it weird, it's a war, don't get me wrong,I'm not wishing that something bad is going to occur, but it's just weird, it makes me anxious, it makes me think that the commotion earlier was connected to the war. I knock on his door. The servant open it and let me in.

"What do you need?" Yoongi ask.

"I'm going to help." I said, Yoongi sighs and look at me.

"What part of-"

"I understand all of it, but you need to understand me also." I cutted him off.

"Fine! What is it?" he ask me.

" I received some informations earlier that our kingdom are not experiencing any harm from our enemies." I said.

"Isn't that a good thing?" he ask me.

"Yes..... and no, we are having war against the other kingdom Yoongi, war." I emphasize the last word.

"So?" is really this dumb.

"Our kingdom is in piece, and your kingdom are receiving attacks from somewhere or someone we didn't know. Don't you think that's odd?" I ask him, a smirk form to his face.

"A really smart girl aren't you?I will let you help, if you prove your 'theory'." he said. Damn him, doesn't he notice that?

3 weeks later....

Here I am still finding something to prove to Yoongi my 'theory'.

BOOM!!!!BOOM!!!BOOM!!!BOOM!!!BOOM!!!BOOM!!!

I crouch down when I heard those noise, where are they coming from? I started to walk slowly. I am currently in the palace hall I saw a guard approaching Yoongi.

"Sir we are under attack."the guard said.

"What the hell. You know what to do, the arm forces and the pulis, if needed use the tanks." Yoongi said.

"What the hell is happening?" I ask Yoongi.

"I don't know." he said. We stumble and fall when a loud explosion was heard. It was then I notice that I fall on Yoongi's top, I immediately get up. A guard approach us.

"Sir, they stop, and leave a letter, again." the guard give the letter to Yoongi.

"Surprise!!!! Many more to come!" said in letter.

Author's note:

I'm so lazyyyyyy. None of this happens in real life.