5

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Silly me, I don't even know where is the room of that prince." I said to my self while scratching my head. While walking down the halls I heard some noices into the room I just pass by. I walk backwards and place my ear into the door of the room.

"AGHHHHHHHH!!!! F*CK THIS LIFE!!!!!!!" looks like I don't need to find the room of Prince Yoongi. I knock to the door to inform him that there is someone outside his room, but it seems like he didn't heard it and I'm just knocking for nothing. So when I didn't heard any scream or noise from the room I decided to open the door. I saw a vase flying towards me, I close the door immediately for me not be hit by the vase.

"That was close!!!" I scream.

"Y/N?" I heard Yoongi call from the other side. I decided to open the door again hoping that nothing will be flying towards me again.

"Are you fine?" he ask.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine." I toured my eyes a round the room, and saw a really big mess, shattered mirror, paper work in the floor and many other things. I look at Yoongi, his trying to hide his hands behind his back, I was about to ignore it when I saw a drop of blood in the tiles.

"Let me see your hands." I told him but he just sigh.

"Get out." he calmly said.

"Let me see your hand." I repeat it to him.

"I said get out." he said like his losing his patience.

"I said let me see-" he cut me f*cking off.

"Why should I follow you?" he ask.

"And why should I follow you too?" I ask him, he gave me an annoyed face and he show me his hand covered with his own blood, I look at the shattered mirror and some dros of blood there. I look for a first aid kit in the room, after minutes of searching I saw it. I went back to Yoongi and take his hand carefully not to touch his wounds. I get some tweezers to get some pieces of the mirror in his hands.

"Hey! Do you even know what are you doing?" he ask me.

"Then do you want me to inform them   then?" I ask him and look to his eyes. He just adverted his gaze somewhere. Using the tweezers I pull out the pieces out of his wounds after that I get some cotton to wipe off all the dripping blood from his wounds, I apply some cream to his wounds and bandage it.

(Reminder do not try that at home because you know? I'm not even sure if it's the proper thing to do, and I will never be sure.)

"Get out." he said.

"Your welcome." I said sarcastically.

"Get ou-"

"Hold it!!! I just want to ask what kind of challenges will I be taking?" I cutted him.

"There will be no challenges happening, my parents didn't agree on it so get out." he said, wow, he's really thankful isn't he? I decided to walk around the castle...... and guess what? I just got bored... if only I could go out this castle without an-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
THAT'S IT I'M GOING OUT TO THIS CASTLE AND EXPLORE THE CITY.

I run back into my room and black jeans, and a large yellow hoodie, I slip on my white shoes. I get my bag and put my credit card, some cash, mask and phone in it and now I'm ready to snick out. I go to the garden and look at the guards guarding around there, so this is not a place for me to sneak out....... TO THE KITCHEN, I walk to the kitchen hoping no one notice me. I get in to the kitchen and saw someone she was walking towards my direction, I hid behind the table hoping that she won't find me. As I hear her footsteps being near I close my eyes and pray.