10

Still flashback:

3rd Person's P.O.V.

Yoongi overheard Jin and Mina's conversation,jealousy takes over him, all he wanted by now is to make sure that Mina will not be able to attend the dinner his hyung was saying. That's why he lied at Jin saying that they needed to go somewhere.

"Yoongi, where are we going?" Mina ask Yoongi.

"Somewhere over the rainbow." he said.

"Seriously Yoongi, if we're just playing around, I have to get back to Jin." Yoongi stop his steps and look at Mina's eyes.

"Do you really want that?" he ask her, Mina just stood there out of surprised.

"Do you really want to go back to him? Are you going to be happy if you go back to him? Is that what you really wanted?" Yoongi asked, Mina just lower her head, Mina knows what she wants, and that is to marry the guy she loves, but her as a princess, she can do nothing about it.

"Yoongi, I have to go back." that's the only thing she has to say, but that was because she want it, but because it's her responsibility.

"But you haven't answer my question." Yoongi said.

"Yoongi, I need to go back." Mina said calmly.

"Mina answer me first, is this what you really wanted?" Yoongi asked Mina again, but she was not determined to answer his question.

"Yoongi, I need to-

"IS THIS WHAT YOU REALLY WA-"

"NO YOONGI!!!!"........"HAPPY?! THIS IS NOT WHAT I REALLY WANT, I ALWAYS DREAM OF MARRYING THE MAN I LOVE, THE MAN THAT MAKES ME HAPPY, BUT WHAT CAN I DO, THIS IS ME, THIS IS THE DESTINY I HAVE, THIS IS THE RESPONSIBILITY I HAVE." Mina trying to contain the sadness inside her, Mina fall down in her knees and cry, Yoongi kneel down at her level and hug her, Yoongi take Mina's hand and take her to his car, Yoongi make sure that no one has saw them, he drive until he reach the beach.

"Why did you bring me here?" Mina asked.

"So you can relax." Yoongi said, they sit down at the sand and watch the horizon.

"I have question...." Mina pop out of no where.

"What is it?" Yoongi asked.

"If you we're Jin..... would you agree to the marriage." Mina asked, Yoongi always know the answer to that, and it's a yes, that's why he can't get angry to his hyung who agree to the marriage, because if it was him, he will also agree,but as he see Mina earlier, his answer also change.

"No........" he said.

"Why?"

"Even if I love you so damn hard, it would be really selfish, what's the point of you being mine when I only sadness in your eyes." Yoongi didn't notice that he have confess his feeling to Mina."But at the other side, I understand hyung, who wouldn't like that concept, being married to girl he love." Yoongi said, Mina will lie if she will say that Yoongi is not the man she loves, since childhood, Yoongi will always have a special place in Mina'a heart."Forget what I said." Yoongi stand up and remove the sand in his clothes, he help Mina stand up, they go back to the car and headed to the arcade. At the arcade Yoongi and Mina are playing games.... happily..... they are both really comfortable and happy at each others presence.

Back to Jin at the palace:

Jin are with the maid and servants helping him to set up a beautiful dinner wtih Mina. Jin go to the kitchen deciding that he would be the one that will cook the food. The chef are surprised to see the prince at the kitchen.They all bow at him.

"Prince Jin, what are you doing here your majesty?" a chef asked still bowing.

"Stop bowing at me it makes me feel old." Jin said to remove the awkwardness.They return to they're normal posture.

"What can we help Prince Jin?"

"Sit back,relax and watch me cook." Jin smile widely at them. Jin started to prepare the ingredients, he put effort in every single detail in his recipe, after cooking, he let the chef taste to check if it was good, and they all agree to a yes, after cooking,Jin decorated the place with rose petals, heart shape balloons and candles by himself. He put the plates and arrange them. He steps backward to see his creation.

"Nice work Prince Jin." the maid said.

"Really? You think Mina will like this?" Jin ask the maid.

"Of course Prince Jin, who wouldn't like to be treated like the only girl in the world."

"Thank you." Jin said and smile, he return to his room and fix his self fir the dinner.

Back to Yoongi and Mina:

Yoongi and Mina are now in a rooftop of a hotel owned by the royal family of Jin, since Yoongi is also Jin's friend, he has an access to it.

Mina and Yoongi are enjoying the breathtaking view of the city during night.

"Mina, it's already time for dinner." Yoongi said to Mina.

"I'm not hungry." Mina said.

"Jin remember?" Yoongi said.

"I just want to enjoy this moment with you." Yoongi have no choice to agree, because that is what he also wanted.

"Yoongi....." Mina called his name, Yoongi tilt his head to Mina's direction.

"I love you." a smile form on Yoongi's lips as he kiss Mina's forehead and put his one arm over Mina's shoulder.

"I love you too." the two enjoyed the view while talking each other without noticing the time.

(They just talk and laugh and eat at the restaurant. Nothing more happend.)

Back to Jin at the palace:

'Everything is ready' Jin thought as he is really excited, the only thing who is still missing is Mina. It's already time for dinner, and usually the time for dinner at the palace is 8:00pm. Jin is already expecting them to arrive since it's already 7:50 pm, but there wasn't any sign of Yoongi or Mina, but still he waited patiently,he waited for 30 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hour but still no sign of Mina and Yoongi, but no, he still waited. He even go to the palace gate to ask the guard if they already arrive, but the guard said they haven't seen Prince Yoongi going out the palace, but Jin stay positive and waited for Mina. Jin didn't notice that he fell a sleep at the couch.

Back to Mina and Yoongi:

They are on there way to the palace, of course Yoongi make sure that they will be entering it without anyone seeing them. Once they arrived Yoongi and Mina are both laughing and smiling to each other. They part their ways for them to rest. While Mina is going to her room, she saw someone sleeping at the couch.

"What is he doing here?" she ask. She was looking around checking if there is someone who can wake up Jin and tell him to go to his room, while looking around she saw an open door, she walk to see what's inside of it......

She saw Jin's effort and love for her, she saw rose petals, well cooked foods, heart shaped balloons and many more.
'Should I wake him up so this wouldn't go to waste?' Mina thought, Mina was going to wake up Jin until she decided not to, she thinks that Yoongi will be hurt. Mina go to her room leaving Jin and his efforts behind.

Author's note:
I hope you understand my English HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'm not good in English so I'm sorry.