1

Y/N's P.O.V.

"This is ridiculous!!!!!!" my father shouted across the room.

"Make sure that the every people in this kingdom is safe, I want you to find out who is the culprit in two days!!!! Order from the king!!" my father said loudly almost shouting. Another guard enter the room and bow to my father.

"Your highness I receive a call from the 4th kingdom of the East saying that an incident also occured 30 mins. after we said the bombing that occured in our country a while ago." my father was already tense from the happenings among our kingdom and the kingdom from the East when he receive a phonecall, my mother told him to put it on loudspeaker for everyone in this room to hear.

"Hello uncle? This is Lisa. My father ask me to tell you that a bombing incident also occured in our kingdom 10 mins. ago, 10 people died because of the incident, and after the incident, we receive a messenger from the 4th kingdom of the North saying that their kingdom is declaring a war against ours." everyone in the room started saying their thoughts causing a loud noise. It looks like they wont stop anytime soon.

"Quiet!!!!!!!!!" my father shouted causing every officials in the room to shut their mouth.

"Thank you for informing us Lisa." my father said and ended the call.

"We need to help your brother." my mother said to my father.

"Mom, why?" I said while racing my hand. My mother give my the 'what the f*ck is wrong with you' look.

"There will be another kingdom against us, let me explain first, basing to what I read, the 4th kingdom of the North, they would probably have an alliance with another kingdoms or kingdom. They can't just declare a war after the 3 bombing incidents." I said while looking at my father.

"Y/N?" my mother ask.

"There 3 kingdoms that were bomb mom, dad. And one kingdom declare war against uncle's kingdom, of course the 3 kingdoms will suspect that one kingdom who declare a war." I said, but I only gain questioning looks from mom and dad.

"The kingdom that declare a war can obviously predict that they would be the main suspect of the three other kingdoms, if they declare a war against one of the 3 kingdoms obviously the 2 other kingdoms will help the other one that can cause a defeat to the kingdom that declare a war, they already predict that, that's why they need to have an alliance with another kingdoms, so the 2 other kingdoms will be busy winning their own war." I said they just have an "O" reaction.

"But princess, how can you be so sure that you're 'theory' is right?" ask by Jackson with a sheepish smile.

"I don't need to be sure, when I'm just giving possibilities." I answer him ang flip my hair.

"Your highness the 2nd kingdom of the North declared a war against us." the head guard said. All of their head turn to me.

"Seriously how did you think of that Y/N?" Xiumin ask.

"That's easy Xiumin, you have to think the way you're enemy thinks." and give a glare to Jackson.

"Enough of that." my father said.

"What are we going to do now Y/N?" my father ask me that shook me to  the bones.

"Me? What? Why?" I ask my father.

"Because I know you already have a plan in your mind." he said while smiling at me. Seriously how can he smile when someone declared a war against us.

"We would accept the war." I said which give me many objections from the council.

"We would like to agree to you princess  but your mother and father can't handle to lead a war in their age. No offense your majesties." the old man said.

"I agree to them Y/N." my father said.

"Who said they would lead the battle?" I ask them.

"That's ridiculous princess. Tell me that my thoughts are wrong." Jackson said.

"No I won't, I'm the one who's going to lead the battle." I said and I only earn sighs. What? Their asking me what to do?

"Okay." my father said, which shook me to the bones.

"W-what?" I ask him.

"I said okay." my father said to me while smiling.

"M-mom?" she just gave me a nod and a smile.

"Now princess, what now?" my father ask.

"First we need to have an alliance with another kingdoms." I said while having a smirk.

-------------------------

I know I know it sucks. If anyone is reading this thank you btw, I have some spelling and grammar errors. Sorry for that.