6

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Wonwoo..... I don't know what to do...." I feel a cold thing pointed of my head, obviously it was a gun.

"Make sure to stay safe we're on our way there." he said, Jinsu ran towards me and hug me, I also hug him still holding the phone on my ears.

"Give me that kid!" he said.

"No!" I said.

"Princess Y/N dont make-" someone snatch my phone and toss it away.

"Give him or die?" he said.

"No is a no!" I said.

"F*ck can you please stay out of this?! We only need that kid!! We don't want anyone to be hurt." he said desperately

"What do you need? Money? I can give you many just let us go!" I shouted, he tilted his head to the right, he whisper something to his man, one man comes towards me, I hug Jinsu tightly, I was expecting that they will get him but no, they remove my mask.

"What a surprise, isn't it the wise Princess Y/N?" he said."Princess we don't want you to be drag in to this so give us the kid." he said. I made a decition, I hope this is right.

"Take me instead." I said.

Yoongi's P.O.V.

The seven of us are heading to the mall where they said that Jinsu was lost. I recieve a call from my head guard Mark.

"Hello Mark?"

"Prince Yoongi we've already found Prince Jinsu." I was so relieved.

"But they left a letter, saying that, The prince is safe but the Princess isn't."

"Princess who? There was no princess in the castle except for Princess Y/N, and she's in the castle." another call pop up at my phone and I answer it.

"Hello Prince Yoongi, this is Jackson."

"What can I do for you?"

"We need the Arm forces. They take Princess Y/N, Y/N offer them to take her instead. We need to find her, before it reach to her father."

"HOW?!" I face palm my self ending the call, I ordered my guard to sent the arm forces to find the lost princess.

"Yoongi what is happening?" Jin hyung ask.

"That dumb princess!!!!!" I shouted in the car." They take her instead of Jinsu!!"

"What?!!!!" They all shouted in unison.

Y/N's P.O.V.

They walk me at the back of the mall so no one can see us, they push me inside a black van.

I can't just let myself be drag by them, I need to try to escape now.

I kick the man in my front at the groin,and use my elbow to hit the man holding me from behind, I used a front kick hitting the man's face, he fall down, and I twist my body for me to able to kick the man behind me.

"Stop fighting princess, you offer yourself here. Besides it's no use." a man wearing a mask said.

"Oh shut up, at least I tried." I said arrogantly. Two mens came to me but I only attack them with kicks and punches causing them to fall down. Another three came to me but I just also knock them off. Don't tell me I'm gonna knock off all this people, believe me, they're so many. Four people came and I just attack them and also knock off, what the f*ck are you kidding me? They are so easy to fight. Five mens came to me and I positioned my self ready to attack, but they pull out something on there belts and it's a gun. -_-

"I see princess, you're great at martial arts." he said."But I don't really know if you're great at catching bullets." he said, of course not idiot, I'm a human not a bulletproof vest. How am I able to fight when five mens are holding a gun towards me, this is so f*cking unfair!

"Fight with me like a real man idiot, not standing behind your mens at let them fight me!!!!!!"  I shouted, but he only laughed out loud.

"Oh, princess, you're making me fall for you! HAHAHHAHAHAHA! Do you really think you can defeat me?" he said.

"Why not? You can't even show your face!" I said confidently, he walks towards me, I was moving back until I hit the wall, his too close to me, good thing he has a mask he caress my face and I only flimch a his touch.

"You wouldn't want that princess." he said and walk away. "Take her!" he said to his mens, they were about to take me when a voice pop ups..

"No one is going to take her."

"Oh my isn't it the great Prince Seokjin?" the man in the mask said.

"Give her back to us." Jin said.

"You're not expecting that we would just give her to you right?" the man with the mask said."Besides she could be my future queen." he added, that shookt me.Jin pulled out a gun out of his jacket and poing it to the man, all of the mens of the man pulled out a gun and point to Seokjin, but what shookt me is when red lasers was pointing to the enemys.

"What can you do now?" Jin asked.

"Oh Jin........The end is just the begining." the man toss something that caused a thick smoke, I was coughing and covering my noice I heard a sound of a helicopter near me, but I didn't mind that because I was trying to get out the smoke. When the smoke was gone, the personels came to check me, and I said everything was fine. I saw the 6 other prince coming to our direction along with Xiumin, Wonwoo and Jackson. Jackson and Xiumin hug me since they are my bestfriend, Wonwoo ask if I was fine, after they let go of me Yoongi step in front of me.

"You're really a dumb princess aren't you? Do you want to start a war? Did you know if we haven't found you by tonight a war may exist. What kind of future queen only thinks her enjoyment and not think about her people. You don't deserve to be a queen." he said. I feel like somebody toss me in to a freezing water. I stood there not really moving with a watery eyes.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry if I'm being selfish just this once, I'm sorry for doing want I want just this once, I'm sorry that I just decided to know how it feels how to live like a normal person just this once. I'm sorry for that." he's right, I dont deserve to be a queen, I walk out if the scene and enter the car along with Jackson, Xiumin amd Wonwoo.

Yoongi's P.O.V.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry if I'm being selfish just this once, I'm sorry for doing want I want just this once, I'm sorry that I just decided to know how it feels how to live like a normal person just this once. I'm sorry for that." she said, I don't know why but I was taken back of what she said. She walk out of the scene and enter the car.

"Hyung that was....... that went too far hyung." Namjoon said.

"How can you judge her so badly for things that you've also wanted to experience?'' Jin hyung said." You've always wanted to be selfish Yoongi, you always wanted to do what you want, and you've always wanted to feel like a normal person. Don't you think you don't deserve the throne?" he mock me.

"Yoongi hyung, that was too much." Jungkook said, they left one by one, leaving me alone standing.

Authors note:
So again everything here are products of imagination. So nothing in happenings here are true.