He turns at the voice, practicing his perfect smile, "what a lovely sight to see, Madam Imeé." He stands and reaches for her stubby yet soft hand, accumelated by golden rings.

Madam Imeé giggles at the action, "oh, sweet boy!" She squeezes his hand as she met his aloof eyes, "you've been gone for too long in Britain! Sonny and Gana misses your presence very much!" She woes.

Bill tries to keep a straight face (can't, he's gay), he leans near Dipper's ear, "who the hell are Sonny and Gana?"

Dipper's lips quirks, "her poodles."

"Oh, a dog lover, then." Bill mused.

Madam Imeé glances at Bill, taken aback at the person that's hanging out with Dipper, "oh my, who is this handsome fellow, Oren?" She takes a close to to Bill, batting her heavily eye shadowed eyes.

Dipper hesitates, has no idea if he should address Bill as his lover or just a friend.

Bill answered, shrugging his shoulders, "William Cipher." He takes her hand and brings it close to his lips, "the first son of the Illusimate Company." He finishes with a small smile.

Both Dipper and Madam Imeé froze in shock.

"What?" His partner mutters.

Bill nudges him, "slowly, but surely."

Dipper has no idea what the hell he just said. So, he shook his head to shake off his troubled expression and smile at the lady in front of them.

"Yes, I brought him along, to discuss a few things regarding to their company." He explained, raising his eyebrows, gaining a bit of confidence.

It was obvious that Madam Imeé was shocked about the new revelation. She opens her mouth to be closed again, lips pressed into thin line. She composed herself, hands placed at her lap, and properly introduced herself.

"Yes... It has been a long time since I saw the eldest son of the CEO." She eyes him, warily, "however, are you sure you are well rested enough to stand and drinking? I did hear your health has been going under the gutter recently."

Dipper silenced himself, waiting for Bill's answer, who only widens his smile and chuckles.

"Ah yes, gossips all around, yes?" He hums, "do not worry, Madam Imeé! My health has steadily went well to the extent I can go to the Loft's grandest New Year Eve's party! I mean, look around--" he sways his arm, and easily caught Dipper's waist, pulling him close to him, Dipper didn't mind, "such a great party to meet the new year! That is why, Mr. Oren and I will like to take our conversation elsewhere." He stated.

Madam Imeé blinks, nodding, "o-oh, of course! Absolutely!" She steps aside as if making a way for a king, "please do, enjoy the party!"

Bill and Dipper managed to get away from the noise and people. The blond maneuvers them to a hiding spot, with a few people going in and out for making out or doing illegal talks. Both didn't cared about it much, especially, Dipper.

Once they are completely alone, Dipper dropped the facade.

"Okay, you have to tell me everything." He presses, angry.

Bill gave a helpless smile, "can we at least enjoy the pa-"

"NO!"

The area went still, as if Dipper's words are a command. Some eyes cast at them and felt the heavy atmosphere. They left. Bill was a bit thankful for that common sense. He took a step closer to his lover, "Maso-"

"Don't call me that!" Dipper stares at Bill, eyes dark and mad.

Bill stares back, frowning and patient.