Chapter 4:

Michael's POV:

Oh how I wish that was me holding her close to me calling her mine... She can't, He can't know how I feel about her. I just can't help myself her emerald green eyes, soft brown hair and don't get me started on her smile it just brightens up the world. Okay I should stop staring at her now she's going to think I'm weird.

Ashton's POV:

Now Michael is staring at her as I concentrate on hugging Kalel to warm her up Michaels gaze breaks as he fiddles with his phone. 'Kitten you tired?' I whisper into her ear feeling a nod I pick her up 'Hey lads is it okay if we crash here tonight?'

'Yeah, sure as long as you don't do anything in the night.' Calum said teasingly

'Oh Shut up Cal!' Luke said slapping Calum across the head in a playful manner as I carry my princess to the guest room and lay her down. 'Goodnight beautiful.' I gently kiss her head tucking her in then walk out.

Luke's POV:

Ashton came back out and sat with us as we ate the last few slices of pizza 'Well tonight has been eventful.' I say breaking the silence They all nodded except Michael who was playing with his phone and biting his lip. 'What's up Micky?' I asked him

'Oh uh nothing just scrolling through twitter reading the hate Kalel's getting, It's pathetic she doesn't deserve any of it poor girl was thinking about killing herself when I went after her before...' He covered his mouth realising what he said Ashton stood up 'She was what?' He exclaimed at Michael in a worried voice 'Why didn't you tell me as soon as you got back!' His tone was becoming more concerned now 'She's okay Ash isn't tha's all that matters?' Ashton nodded and sat back down with tears welling up in his eyes 'I can't loose her I get scared whenever someone looks at her in a strange way.'

Michael's POV:

'We know you do Ash' Calum said to the now sobbing Ashton 'I hate the fact that she can't see how beautiful she is because of haters!' He doesn't get it dose he? She isn't going to be okay if they don't talk about it! God I wish that she was mine I'd never let anyone hurt her SNAP OUT OF IT MICHAEL! STOP THINKING ABOUT HER IT CAN'T HAPPEN EVER!

'I'm going to a bar anyone wanna come?' I finallly say I need to get her off my mind and the only way I know how is well getting drunk... Great idea I know! Everyone agrees and Ashton leaves a not for Kzlel on the coffee table saying 'Hey Kittne just gone out with the lads be back soon love you babe-Ash xx'

Kalel's POV:

Walking out to see a small note lying on the coffee table it's from Ash they've gone to a bar oh god. They're all going to come back drunk and I'll have take care of them all great!

*2 Hours Later*

'Ahah yes lads!' I heard Calum yell as all four of them walked in with a girl at their side...

Ashton's POV:

We walked back into hte room all with girls and then I saw Kalel 'Oh woah wait!' I jumped away from the girl at my side 'It's not what it looks like babe!' But she was already packing up a bag of her stuff 'Babe? You've got a girlfriend you jerk!' The girl who was at my side now stood infront of my after slapping me across the face and leaving, The lads laughed 'Oooo Ash you're in trouble ahah.' Michael said in a mocking tone 'Shut up Michael!' I yelled at him as I walked over to Kalel who was halfway out the door now. 'Babe stop I didn't know what I was doing with her nothing happened I swear.' I grabbed her wrist forgetting about her scars as she winced I jumped back 'Sorry.' But she walked out anyway...

Michael's POV:

'Ashton I'll go talk to her get these girls out of here before I come back okay?' He nodded and I walked out Now was my time I could try and make her love me I wasn't really drunk but no one knew or needed to know that! I ran after her she was halfway down the street when I caught up 'Hey Kay wait up jee!' She turned and faced me her face stained with tears I couldn't help but pull her in for a hug she diidn't hesitate. 'Mikey what should I do? I love Ash.' Then it hit me She loves him I can't do this she's his and he's hers I can't get in the way...  'He's drunk Kay nothing happened me and the boys should have stopped him.' She pulled away from the hug 'Okay, we should get back I'm freezing!' So we walked back to the apertment in silence apart from her little winces from the jacket material rubbing against her scars. Maybe I can stop myself from loving her? Maybe...

When we got back Ashton was sitting on the couch staring at the floor 'Ash, I'll let you off this time but if it happens again...'

'It won't I swear!' he cut her off and hugged her 'Thank you Kitten I don't know what I'd do without you I love you so much I can't bare the though of loosing you.'

Well that's the end of this chapter what do you think comments are helpful and votes are even more helpful!