Chapter 8:

Ashton's POV:

I reach out gently holding her waist pulling her to sit on my lap. 'Kitten I want you to promise me something... Okay and I want this promise to not be forgotten ever okay?' Shr nods as I plant a kiss on her cheek 'Whenever you feel like cutting grab my arm and do whatever you feel like doing to yourself to me okay? I don't care how much it is but I don't want to see you hurting yourself anymore, okay?' She looks at me her eyes clouding with tears 'I can't do that Ash you know I can't hurt you...' She looks down fiddling with her fingers, I lift her head so my eyes meet hers and gently stroke her cheek with my thumb 'But you're hurting me by hurting yourself.' A single tear cascades down her face as I wipe it away she leans forward and hugs me 'I need to show you something okay...' I lift off of my lap and extend my arm out 'Here's why I always wear a lot of braclets,' He sighs and removes them one by one...

Kalel's POV: 

He was taking off his braclets one by one and I began to see faint scratch marks some more healed than others pulling my hands to my mouth as all of the braclets are gone exposing his wrist covered in marks 'I didn't want anyone to know but my life got hard and it felt like it was the only choice but I was so wrong. When I joined the band they helped me through just by talking to me and letting me start over a fresh new slate I haven't cut since I joined and I never will again.' He gathered the scattered braclets and put them on his wrist again 'Ash... I don't know what to say,' 

'Say you promise to talk about it from now on and we can start fresh  a new slate.' He interrupted, as he embraced you. His swee sent that meant safety to you. 'I'll try.' You say smiling weakly,

'Trying isn't good enough Kitten you need to promise.' You gulped knowing that if you break this promise nothing will be the same 'I p...pr...promise Ash I promise.' He holds you close to him kissing you passionately. When he pulled away and ran out the room leaving you confused.

Ashton's POV: I ran back in to the room with a marker in my hand smiling 'Ash why do you have a marker?' She asked confused I took the lid off of the pen and held onto her wrist pressing ever so lightly so I avoided hurting her drawing a butterfly on it, I then copied it on to my own wrist putting the lid back on the marker and ropping it to the side. 

'Ash?' She questioned once I had finished both butterfly's 'Why did you draw a butterfly on our wrists?' She continued I gave her a smile. 

'A Butterfly is just a magestic and beautiful creature so you wouldn't dare harm one and neither would I so just think that butterfly is real and if you hurt yourself you hurt it. That's how the lads helped me though it.' She smiled at me 

'I'm so lucky to have you, you are my World.'  She said wrapping her arms around my neck kissing me 

'And you are my Universe.'  I whispered against her soft lips.

'I love you Ashy.'

'I love you too Kitten.'

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi I hope you liked this chapter i'm thinking of bringing this book to an end maybe? But I don't know it depends what you think leave it in the comments below and voting is always nice to let me know you like the story i love you guys thanks for being so supportive of my writing and getting this book to 200+ reads It honestly means so much to me thinking that you take the time out of your days to read and vote for me <3 Thank you! =^.^=