Chapter 2:

I got up from the couch and walked straight to the bathroom ignoring Ashton calling after me closing the door and falling to my knees on the cold tiled floor I hear amnesia playing in the apartment 'Drove by all the places used to hang out getting wasted thought about our last kiss how it felt... you way you tasted.' you got emotional every time you heard this song and ash knew that it brought back a bad memory of your old boyfriend who used to beat you, the door handle started to move suggesting someone is trying to open it you couldn't pull yourself to do anything but cry thinking of the daily abuse you'd recieve for stupid little things like not making him his breaskfast in bed or being home a minute late, you sat there sobbing aching feeling all the punches slaps kicks all over again. 'Turn it off!' You heard Ashton shouting then the song shut off there was a knock on the door 'Kitten please come out. please.' you knew he would break down into tears if you didn't come out. You pulled your aching body up and walked towards the door unlocking it to be greated by open arms 'It's okay he can't hurt you anymore... I won't let him' You hugged him as he guided you both to the couch and sat you down on his knee.

Ashton's POV

I hate seeing her like this it breaks my heart I know what amnesia makes her think off and I wish I ould take all those memories from her al the pain and heartache gone but I can't so the best I can do is try and replace them with happy memories but I just don't think I can replace them all... She won't let me. 'Kitten I'm just going to get some stuff from the car I'll be back in a second okay?' I was scared to leave her but I had something that might be able to leave.

Kalel's POV

I nodded and got off his knee sitting on the couch when he went Michael and Luke came to sit with me. 'How you holdin up princess?' Mikey said in a soft tone he had on his superman onesie 'Hey mikey you know wearing a superman onesie isn't punk rock.' I replied Luke let out a tiny laugh but acted like it didn't happen straight after Mikey gave him a deadly look then focused his gaze back to me.He pointed at his eyebrow 'Well princess...'

Ashton's POV

I walked back into the apartment and it seems less tense than when I left Kalel seems to have pulled herself back together and is talking to Mike and Luke. Mikey looks at me and stopps what he's saying. 'What's going on here?' Kalel giggles I love her giggle it's so sweet and innocent she's so sweet and innocent 'Mikey was just explaining to me how wearing a superman onesie was punk rock isn't that right Luke?' She winked at Luke and he nooned Michael isntantly gave out a tutting noise and I knew they are winding him up 'Kitten I've got your pajamas go get changed and we'll all watch a movie!' She ran up to me and excitedly asked 'What movie?' she already knew the answer but I said it anyway 'Frozen of course kitten.' I smiled as she kissed my cheek, grabbed the bag of her stuff walking to the bathroom to get changed.

Calum walked in from the kitchen 'I kinda burnt the pizza...' I laughed and stepped in

'Let's just order in.' Luke picked up his phone and asked 'One plain and one pepporoni?' Me and Mikey nodded as Luke called the pizza place ordering Kalel walked out of the bathroom in her penguin pajamas and panda slippers pulling out her penguin plushi I won for her in a fairground when we met she looked so perfect then my eyes caught sight of her scars on her arm and I sighed Why hurt yourself because of hateful people they're just not worth it, I thought to myself.

I sat down next to her after putting the dvd in and pulling out a few bags of sweets she was cuddeling up to her penguin toy when I caught Luke staring at her she must have noticed it too because she tugged at my sleve as I told her to do whenever she doesn't like how a guy is looking at her so I could make them leave her alone but Luke he's my best friend he wouldn't dare try anything on her would he? Then I remembered 'The Penguin!' I exclaimed without thinking and everyone stared at me I whispered into Kalel's ear.

Kalel's POV:

Luke was staring at me and he has been even since I got changed I'm getting scared what if he thinks I'm ugly or wants to hurt me or someone I tug at Ashton's sleave like he told me to but he was already staring back at luke watching him watch me when he suddenly shouted 'The Penguin!' then whispered into my ear 'Kitten Luke isn't staring at you it's the plushie remember he loves penguins just pass it to him for a minute it's okay.' I feel safer now that I know why he was staring at me and I pass Luke the penguin plushie he smiles at me and takes the toy sitting it beside him on the couch I giggle and Ashton kisses my head as I rest my head on his sholder.

The movie begins to play

Okay that's all for this chapter comments and votes really help me guys please and thank you byeee beautiful people x