Chapter Seven

I ran through the woods. I escaped the villains and pinpointed where Kirishima was. I'm coming Kiri...

  I heard a painful roar and I visibly flinched. I knew who that roar belonged to. "KIRISHIMA!"

  I ran into a clearing and saw him. He was alone but limping fast. His red eyes were glazed with pain. His tail was dragging on the ground. "Run Bakugou! More are coming!" He stumbled and I caught him faster than when I caught feelings for him.

  I turned around and saw an army of creatures. I growled and set Kirishima next to a tree before pulling out my sword. "I'll protect you Kiri."

  "Bakugou, you're hurt too!" He pointed out.

  "I can't feel a thing. I'm running on adrenaline." I told him. What he said was true. I had a run-in with the creatures when I was looking for Kirishima and they attacked me. I had scratches on my arm and a few on my chest. My cape and legs were also scratched up, but that didn't stop me from fighting. I guess this is what I get for not wearing a shirt.

  I didn't care in that moment though. The Nomu goblins were closing in. I heard rustling behind me. "If you're fighting, I am too."

  I turned around and I saw that Kirishima was standing." Two words. Hell. No."

  "Three words. I. Don't. Care."

  "Four words. Sit. Your. Ass. Down."

  "One word. No."

  I was about to call him an idiot for not saying five words like we were doing but it was too late. The goblins started attacking again. They leaped at me and I wasn't prepared. I fell over as one pounced on my chest, scratching it in the process. I let out a battle cry and I tried to stab it with my sword but before I could, Kirishima kicked the beast off. "Thanks shitty hair." I stood up and got ready to fight more.

  "You're welcome. We need back-up. There are so many of them." He told me. He spun around and his tail hit one of the Nomus.

  "No, what we need to do is flee. We don't need anyone's help." I growled, shoving my sword into the same creature's chest before pulling it out and watching it fall over. "Can you transform here or is this clearing too small?"

  "I can't. They put something on me to prevent me from transforming." He told me. I took a good look at him for the first time and I noticed a shackle around his neck. He was covered in burn spots and some of the spots with scales were bruised and bloody but the blood wasn't that noticable since his scales were originally red.

  I ran over and pulled out a dagger from a sheath around my ankle. I gave him my sword. "You work on killing these little shits and I'll take this off."

  "Got it." He said determiningly. I saw that the shackle had a broken chain connected to it. That made me even more angry. I saw a lock and carefully tried to pick at it. It was hard because he was moving around, trying to keep up safe.

  "Fuck it. Follow me." I grabbed his wrist and ran out of the clearing. We needed to get as far away from the creatures as we could. I let go of his wrist so I wasn't dragging him and we ran faster. We could hear screeching behind us. I looked around then got an idea. "Oi Shitty Hair, start climbing."

  He didn't say anything. He just nodded and climbed up. I followed. We sat on a branch and I frantically tried to take off that shitty shackle using the end of the dagger to pick at the lock. "Bakugou, their back!" He exclaimed.

  I looked down and saw that the Nomus were surrounding the tree. They were rocking it back and forth. "Shit..." I cursed before looking back at Kirishima. "I'm almost done, as soon as this thing disappears, transform. Got it?"

  He nodded. The tree started to shake more violently. I worked faster and heard a click. The shackle fell off and I was engulfed in embers. The branch broke and I fell into a pile of Nomus. I heard trees around us being cracked and broken from Kirishima. Nomu's were tearing at my limbs and I screamed. Then, I heard a deafening roar. The Nomu's started disappearing and I turned my gaze towards the cause with a smirk. Kirishima succesfully turned into his dragon form and was ripping these motherfuckers to shreds.

  "Fucking Finally! Let's go!" I got up, and leaped onto his back. He let out another roar as he faught his way through the trees to make it to the top. I smirked as we bursted through the leafy trees and into the open sky. We heard the screeches of the Nomus become fainter and fainter. The night air was nice and felt really good on my skin. I smiled and let out a victorious battle cry. Kirishima let out another roar and I chuckled. Then I realized something. "Wait, do you still have my sword?"

  He let out a little growl that meant 'no'. "Shit! We have to go back! I can't afford another one."

  Kirishima didn't turn around though. "Oi, are fucking deaf? We have to go back!" He huffed and shook his head. He let out a chirping sound. We set up a communication system a while ago. When he lets out that sound, it meant that we could talk about it when he was out of this dragon state.

  I huffed and laid down on his back. I looked at the stars above us. It seems that no matter how high we get in the air, we can never get close to the stars. I sighed and reached up with one if my arms because I could. I heard a sound from Kirishima and I looked forward to see him facing me. "Face forward ya fucking idiot! We didn't get out of the mountain range and I don't want you to crash into something!" I yelled. He huffed and looked forward. I sat up and watched him. At least he's safe... I felt a smile creep onto my face. I quickly turned down the corners of my mouth before he noticed and I laid back down before falling asleep.

  A.N- Hey peeps. Sorry if this chapter was comfusing. It'll explain it a little in the next one. Anyways, if I made a fantasy au book about Kirishima and Bakugou, would y'all read it? Anyways, thanks for tuning in ^-^