Chapter Five

I followed Handman out of the room. I knew that Deku knew that I had to leave him for now. I didn't have a plan to save them yet, but I was thinking about one. I could gain their trust somehow and backstab them later. I decided that I liked this plan.

"-And let me go!" We turned the corner at the end of the hallway and I saw a person in a chair.

"Shut up!" One of the villains slapped him and put duct tape over his mouth. It wasn't someone I knew by the looks of it, just an extra. But it still made me jump into action.

Before I could run towards them, Hand Man put his hand on my shoulder, leaving one finger up. "Ah ah ah Bakugou. Remember, you're part of the Villains now. Heroes save people."

I stopped in my tracks, not wanting to provoke the walking Disinigrater. "Who is that anyways?"

"Apparently, his name is Todu Shijiou. He was a doctor but now he's here."

I nodded. "Why is he here?"

"For training purposes. You know how to save, but do you know how to kill?" There was an awful ring to his voice that sent shivers down my spine.

"Kill?! Are you fucking insane?!" I lashed out and took my shoulder back to face him.

"People say that I am. Listen Bakugou, It's like hero school, except you're the only student, it's in an abandoned warehouse, and it's for villains." He chuckled. "Oh, and if you fail, we hurt a loved one."

My mind started to swirl. Does this mean I have to kill this dude? What would happen if I didn't? What would they do to Kiri?! The thoughts were too much. I had to breathe slower to get my mind wrapped around the situation more. Okay, It's either this dude or Kirishima and I love Kirishima too much. "So what do I do?"

"Kill him basically. Well, try to. If you back out, we'll use your little red-haired friend as a replacememt." He had a smirk on his face.

I growled. It's this dude or Kirishima and Kirishima won't die anytime soon. I walked to the chair. "Look, it's either you or Kirishima and I don't want Kirishima to die." I saw something light up in his eyes and he mumbled through the tape. I didn't care though. I closed my eyes. "I'm sorry person."

"Hold it." One of the villains spoke, "Wouldn't it be unfair if the guy was tied up? This is too easy for Bakugou."

"Hmmm... I suppose you're right." Shigaraki snapped his fingers. "Intie the man."

The villain who was talking untied the man and patted my shoulder. "Good luck kid."

The dude took the tape off of his mouth. "Kid, look, I know you're in a tough spot but please don't do this. I have a wife and three dogs. My dogs would grow up without a father." I felt really guilty for even thinking about it.

  "I'm sorry sir. It's either you or Kirishima." I charged towards him, leaped up, grabbed his skull, and slammed it into the cement. The dude didn't have time to run. He yelled in pain.

  I was kicked off and sent spiraling on the floor. When I got up, I saw that he had razor blades where his fingers would be. "I don't want to kill you, and I can tell that you don't want to kill me either, but I don't want to die. Please reconsider your life choices."

  I hesitated. His blades pushed me back, but they didn't cut me. He must've dulled them or made them change direction so the flat side just pushed me away. Either way, he has total control of his quirk. I shook my head and charged again. His blades were coming straight at me. I used my quirk and launched myself into the air. The look on his face was priceless. I landed on my feet behind him. I grabbed his shirt, yanked it towards me then blasted him forward. He fell to the ground. I ran over and grabbed his arm only to throw him down again. "I'm sorry."

  He grunted in pain. "You-You said that you knew someone named Kirishima, ri-Right?" His speech was a little disorted due to having the wind knocked out of him.

  "Yes. What does he have to do with anything happening right now other than that if you don't die, he will?" I set my palm on his back and set off more painful explosions.

  He screamed again. I stopped and he panted. "H-He was my patient. He had Hanahaki for someone."

  "I know. I am that someone. Now shut up." I grabbed on of his arms and twisted it back.

  "Stop toying with him and just kill him already!" I heard Handman yell. He's so fucking annoying.

  "You are the one he fell in love with?" I heard a chuckle from under me. "What would he say if he saw you now."

  "Shut up!" I grabbed his hair and slammed his face into the ground multiple times.

  The next thing I knew, blades were coming at me from the hand that was on his back. I blasted myself into the air and tried to land on my feet, only to have fall onto my stomach because I miscalculated the move. "Fuck..." I try to stand but I felt something sharp dig into my back. I yell in agony. I look up and see a razor blade was slicing my back up. I aimed an explosion towards the Razor fucker and fired. He fell backwards and I ran over, despite the pain.

  "Why would Kirishima want to love you? You're killing people just because someone said to." He mumbled.

  "Just shut up." I stomped on his legs.

  "There are many people for him, and he chooses you. What would Kirishima do if he saw you standing here, trying to kill another person?" He asked after yelling through gritted teeth.

  I didn't say anything. Tears were streaming down my cheeks from anger. I was shaking. I grabbed his shirt by the collar and smashed his head into my knee. After that, he fell to the floor, limp. I pressed my palm to his throat. I'm sorry... I closed my eyes and fired a medium sized explosion. I felt something splatter on my face. I heard clapping.

  "Bravo! You did well for your first time!" I opened my eyes when Shigaraki praised me, expecting to see a roasted body or blood, but all I saw was goo.