Chapter 13- Dream

Song Suggestions: Danger by BTS, Butterfly by BTS and Crystal Snow by BTS (none of the songs match again welp)

??? POV

I grabbed y/n's hands and tried to pull her out.

"Help me!" I yelled, snapping my brothers back into reality. I struggled to keep holding on to y/n, I was loosing my grip. My brothers grabbed onto y/n's hands as well, but whatever pulled her down was too strong.

My grip on her hands didn't weaken, instead, they strengthened. I felt my right foot slip on the wet rock that I was stepping on, my left foot quickly followed. I fell face first into the freezing water, my head hit the rock as I fell. I tried grabbing onto my consciousness but it was slipping away fast.

Everything was silent, I could feel my heart racing.

Then I fell into an endless pit of darkness.

Y/N's POV

Day ?

"Let me guess, I'm dead" I told myself before opening my eyes "Alright, nevrmind, I'm not dead"

I was in a cave, a dark cave only to be lit up by a single burning torch in the corner. If only Hobi were here, he would be able to light this place up in a snap of a finger.

My brain doesn't want to recall what happened, I just remember blacking out, that's all, nothing else, I'll remember eventually. It was like waking up, it takes you a while before you remember what you did before you fell asleep.

I sat up and looked around a little more. There was no exit or entrance that I could see... that made me panic a little. I turned my head and I saw-

"Prince Taehyung?!"

His body seemed limp and his face was pale, there was dried blood on his forehead. "Don't be dead, don't be dead, please don't be dead" I said, over and over, finding my way to him as I started to remember what happened.

Just as the creature was about to drag me further into the river, I felt a pair of hands grab mine.

That was Prince Taehyung? Was it Prince Taehyung? Are the others alright? Do they know where we are? What day is it? Is it the fifth day? Did we fail? Did the others find out who it was? How was the river so deep?

So many questions ran through my head as I walked over to Prince Taehyung.

I knelt carefully beside the sleeping prince, afraid of his fragility. I took off my jacket just as I saw blood dripping from his arm, I wrapped the jacket around the wound. My jacket was still clean... cleaner than the wound at least, I was surprised that the jacket hadn't fallen off when I was dragged into the apparently-deep water. I tied the jacket around his arm, making sure to tighten it just right, it won't fall but it won't kill him either.

Just as I finished tying the jacket around the wound, Prince Taehyung's eyes fluttered open. Before I could say anything, he enveloped me in a warm hug. Confused, I hugged back.

"I'm glad you're alright" his voice barely a whisper. "I'm glad you're alive! It seems like you got it worse than I did" I said, Prince Taehyung stepped back and looked down at himself, he smiled weakly "I'm okay though"

I was really glad he was, I hugged him quickly "Last one"

"Alright, enough, all this sweet stuff, yuck"