Chapter 6- The Seven Sons

Song Suggestions: Save Me by BTS (It does not match the theme of this but ehhhhh) and Cypher pt. 4 by BTS (Doesn't really match either but ehhhhhh)

Y/N's POV

"Please welcome, the seven sons of King Jae Yun and Queen Hyo Soon!"

There were squeals from girls and claps from the boys.

The first prince walked from behind the curtains, he had orange hair with just the perfect bit of yellow, hazel brown eyes and gave off a friendly vibe.

"I think they're doing it by age" I heard someone beside me mumble.

"Prince Seokjin" the woman announced as the eldest prince took his place in a row of chairs.

We all bowed our heads, the prince nodded and smiled.

"Prince Yoongi" the woman announced the next prince.

The curtains parted once more and the next prince was revealed.

Dark Brown hair with a mix of maroon, cat like brown eyes, and a cold glare plastered on his face.

We bowed our heads as the prince sat down on his seat right beside his brother.

Prince Yoongi only nodded in return.

"Prince Hoseok" announced the woman.

"Helloooo!!" a voice sang as the third prince walked from behind the same curtain his brothers did.

He had raven black hair, bright smiling eyes to perfectly match his heartwarming smile. I smiled along with him.

He took his seat as we all- once again- bowed our heads respectfully, he bowed back as well, not taking his smile off his face.

The next prince was the tallest so far, he had sandy blond hair, noble dark colored eyes and he seemed like a very respected man.

"Prince Namjoon" said the woman.

Prince Namjoon gave a small grin, showing his dimples, he sat down on the chair beside Prince Hoseok

Once again, we bowed our heads in respect for the fourth prince, he smiled in return.

"Prince Jimin"

Prince Jimin had honey brown colored hair, his eyes were smiling more than his lips actually were.

We repeated what we did with the other four princes. The fifth prince mouthed a 'thank you' in return.

The next prince was...

"Prince Taehyung"

He walked out from behind the curtains with a smile just like Prince Hoseok, he had bubblegum pink hair with a little bit of orange highlights here and there, and chocolate brown eyes that seemed to make everyone's heart melt.

Like each and every prince, we did the same routine to show our respect, Taehyung smiled and quickly gave a korean finger heart which made the girls in the group squeal a little bit.

"And Prince Jungkook"

The youngest prince arrived looking like he was the most mature out of all of them... which I'm pretty sure he wasn't, noticing the other princes' playful eye rolls.

Prince Jungkook held his head high and proud, perfect posture and he looked at everyone in the room as if he was deciding if he should throw them in the dungeons of the palace or not; even though he did look at everyone like that, you could see the smile hidden behind his prince like glare.

He had purple hair that shined a little because of the lighting and he was quite tall despite being the youngest prince.

Everyone bowed their heads one last time, Prince Jungkook nodded once and joined his brothers at their respectful places.