Chapter 4- Favorite

Song Suggestion: 21st Century Girls by BTS (I don't know if this will last the whole chapter, it'll probably depend on how quickly you could read but yeah UwU)

Y/N's POV

"Oh no" I muttered to myself.

"Oh no what? This is amazing!" Emi's smile grew larger every isle we went by.

Dresses. Gowns. Blazers. Formal Outfits.

It's gonna be a long afternoon.

"Take a look at this one, y/n!" my sister ran down an isle of golden and silver dresses, not really gowns- but dresses.

Emi grabbed two golden dresses from the display shelf.

"Too sparkly and too short" I shook my head instantly, noticing the two separate dresses.

She nodded "Alright then, how abooooout... these?" taking out a light blue dress that ran down to your feet and had a slit on the side- kinda like Queen Elsa's, but no lace on the top part.

The other dress was bright pink, very, very, very bright, neon pink.

"No thanks" I said, looking around, with my sister tagging along behind me.

-time skip-

"I. found. the. perfect. one" Emilia exclaimed, holding up a (favorite color) dress that reached the floor.

It did look the best out of all of the other ones I've, I'll say that.

"Ehhhhhhh" I complained as she ushered me to the changing room. 

I quickly but gently put on the delicate dress.

It wasn't the best, I'll say that.

But it was my favorite one. 

I stepped out of the dressing room and found my sister in awe.

"Don't you dare say it's beautiful, I know it is but don't" I said, pouting.

Emi giggled "Oh y/n, it's so beautiful!" she said in her most princess- like voice.

"Seriously?" I asked, laughing at my sister.

"Y/n, you look amazing! Surely you will get into the chosen ones!" she said- once again- in the most princess way possible.

"Thanks for the encouragement, it is highly appreciated little sister" I replied, heading back into the dressing room.

I stood there, door closed and arms on my sides, just admiring the dress and how it so elegantly flowed down my hips like water, how my y/h/c landed softly on the top of the dress (or shoulders if you have short/er hair), the sleeves of the dress fit perfectly on my arms and shoulders, and how the skirt landed gently on the floor, as if the world's softest silk was used for the bottom half of the outfit.

I smiled to myself.

This outfit wasn't that bad.

I changed back into my usual clothes and hung back the dress, gave it to my sister and we went off to pay at the cashier.

"Now we need to find accessories to match the dress" Emi mumbled.

I handed her my money to pay for the dress.

"Nah, I can pay for it" she replied, smiling proudly.

"Wow, you're rich now! Can you buy me some food too? Thanks" I teased, laughing at her are- you- kidding- me look.

"I'm just paying for the dress and accessories, not anything else, especially your food" she said.

"Awwwwwe okie" I said, keeping my money and hugging my little sister.

"You would be a good financial officer or something, I mean- wow, you managed to save up enough money to buy me a dress" I said, taking the bag that the cashier woman gave me.

"Thanks" Emilia said, taking my hand "Now, do you still want to buy accessories or something?"

I frantically shook my head "Thanks a lot Emi, but honestly- I am so tired, I like the dress as it is, I just have to find nice shoes- but maybe not today"

"Oh, mom has flats that would match your dress perfectly" Emi said, getting ready to leave.

"Amazing, thanks" I nodded, looking out the window- it was still raining pretty hard.

I got in line for the transportation device thing that we used to get here, it was kinda like teleportation, except it took about 3 minutes to get to where you need to be.

"Next!" the man said, motioning to me and my sister to get on the next wagon. 

It was like a normal red wagon, except there were glass walls surrounding it and a detachable roof where we climb into.

We got into the wagon "Where to?" the guy asked us.

I typed in our address in the tablet, the man closed the top side of the glass and we zoomed off into a space like seemingly endless pit of galaxy.

"Thanks for today" I said, yawning from sleepiness, I am so ready to fall asleep when we get home.

"You are very much welcome" replied Emilia.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

 Oof, another longer chapter. 

Hope you guys enjoyed!

Byyyyyeeeee! 

-tlgwb_taco

Living A Fairy Tale (BTS x Young!Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें