Her.

Her.

Hinata.

She was wearing a dress reaching her knees, black leggings complimenting it. Boots that were brown with a fringe lining the sides. A jean jacket to cover herself from the cold and a rose pin clipped in her hair.

She was beautiful. I closed my eyes for a second, thinking it was dream. I opened them, and she looked at me with an annoyed expression.

"H-Hinata." I stuttered out. She let out a sigh and rolled her eyes.

"Hey there, Uzumaki. Been a while, huh?" She said, venom sliding out with every word. I winced.

"Six years." I mumbled under my breath.

"What was that Uzumaki? Care to yell that out?" Hinata said, narrowing her eyes. I bit my lip. She remembered our last meeting.

"I'm sorry... about what I said all those years ago." I said sincerely.

"Sorry won't cut it, Uzumaki. You know what? Why did I bother coming here and see if it was really you? I never wanted to see your damn face again, so I'm leaving. You don't even deserve a farewell, so I'll leave you alone without one." Hinata spat, anger showing in every corner of her face. She turned on her heel and started to walk away.

I grabbed her arm before she got away. I wasn't going to let this chance slip elsewhere.

"Let go of me, Uzumaki." She said as she tugged away. I held on stronger.

"No." I whispered.

"Let. Go." She dangerously said.

"NO. NO. I'M NOT LETTING THIS GO AWAY." I yell as I bring her into my chest. This time, she didn't pull away; she didn't even speak.

"Six, long, regretful, hurting, tiring, years of my life, and I desperately wanted you, Hinata Hyuga.  Every single day I didn't have you in my life, I thought if you. I dreamt of you. I longed for you. I woke up crying because of past memories. And after such a long time, I see you again. You'll have to kill me if you want to pull away." I gently whispered and tears fell from my face, dripping onto her pretty jacket.

Hinata pushed me away, ever so slowly, and gazed into my eyes. Then she spoke quietly, her voice comparing to the falling of a leaf that whispered quietly as it reached the ground.

"Six years. For six years, Naurto Uzumaki, I was in so much pain, you couldn't describe it. It was so hard to find love again, and now, because you made me feel betrayed. That I had no trust in the person who I used to love the most. And here you are, speaking as if the pain you caused me meant absolutely nothing." Hinata said, tears silently falling. She made no noise of crying, it was as if the fell on there own.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I would apologize every day, hour, minute, second and it still wouldn't be enough. But please, please. Give me a chance, and I will never treat you the way I did before." I begged. Pleading was in every word, and Hinata winced at it.

She looked at me and I saw such pain behind her eyes.

"I'm sorry. But not now." She said, and then she walked away. I didn't stop her again.

And once again, I stared at her as she walked away until she was out of sight. Then I dropped to my knees, screaming and hollering. Tears fell slowly, coming faster at every second. I punched the cement repeatedly, my heart not even fathoming the pain I was in.

"OI, NARUTO! WHAT HAPPENED? I HEARD YOU FROM MY BACKYARD, MAN! YOU OKAY?" I heard a voice yell. I turned my head and saw Sasuke, Sakura and Sai running over, worry all over their faces. They reached me and saw my tears and bloody fists.

I looked so pathetic. I sat weakly on the sidewalk, my friends supporting me and squatting down.

"I think he met, um, Hinata. You know, when she dropped of the pastries for the party." Sai bluntly said. I winced at her name and my heart wrenched with sadness again. Sakura punched him and by the impact he was pushed at least three feet away.

"Shannaro, Sai! You know not to say her name around Naruto!" She scolded. Sai apologized and I nodded that it was okay.

"Anyways, Naruto! You're hand are bloody! You're bloods all over the sidewalk too! Sasuke, Sai! Help him! His wounds can get bad if we don't treat them right away!" Sakura ordered. I chuckled. Leave it to Sakura to get bossy if any of her precious, darling friends got hurt. Sasuke and Sai picked me up by my arms and looped it over their shoulders and Sakura led the way back to Sasukes house.

As we walked slowly back, I thought of Hinata's answer.

"I'm sorry. But not now." 

Did that mean I had a chance? I'd never move on from Hinata. I couldn't. It had to be! I thought as I slowly faded into the darkness. I heard yells from my three best friends, but I succumbed into the welcome of my dark mind, where the memories of my beautiful princess remained, where I could once again see her smile and the wonder of her eyes.

____________________________

Do you guys want a part two?

I kinda do.... but it depends on you. Please comment if you really want another part!

Love you all...

vote comment and request!

-Alica Roux