Lift

A/N: I LOVE THE PHOTO! Comment if you do too!

"Miss, please get in! Its very cold and its pouring rain out there!" The man yelled out.

"Oh all right." The woman said. She got into the mans orange Jeep. 

"I'm sorry for getting your car wet..." The woman looked at the man and sheepishly said. She made a face, expecting to receive a name.

"Oh... sorry about that. My names Naruto Uzumaki! Whats yours?" The man, no, Naruto said with enthusiasm. The woman smiled at his energy.

"Hinata Hyūga. Thank you for helping me out, Mr. Uzumaki!" Hinata replied with an equal force,

Naruto gave a little frown. "Ehh... don't call me Mr. Uzumaki. It makes me feel old. Call me, Naruto." Naruto said.

"It doesn't seem proper to me. Can I call you... hmmm.... Naruto-kun?" Hinata sweetly asked. Naruto face turned a light shade of red, but Hinata didn't notice.

"Yeah, thats okay."

"So... what made you pick up a woman soaking wet, that you hardly even know. I could be a murderer after all," Hinata said jokingly. Naruto laughed.

"I don't actually do this often. I guess I saw you, and I felt bad. Something drove me to pick you up anyways..." Naruto mumbled the last part, so Hinata wouldn't hear.

"Hmm, what was that?" Hinata asked sweetly once again. Narutos heart melted a little inside. Then his eyes widened. He didn't even know the woman, yet he knew he was slowly falling for her. Her hair, even though it was dripping wet looked pretty. Her face radiated innocence and her lips... No! What was going on?

"Naruto-kun! You okay! I don't think you were listening." Hinata said with a mini put on her face. Naruto grinned. They only met for 10 minutes and they got along great.

"I'm okay. Just spaced out for a second."

"You should pay attention on the road, Naruto-kun!" Hinata said. She smiled soon after.

I'm in love. Naruto thought. Love at first sight was possible. A small smile came across his face.

"Oh, well my house is right around here." Hinata said.

"Ok. Well Hinata, I know this is a little soon. A little quick, but would you like to go somewhere tomorrow?" Naruto asked, a little bashfully if one could say. Hinatas eyes widened.

"I would love too!"  Narutos heart swelled with feelings. 

"My house is right here. Thank you Naruto-kun! Oh, before I forget." Hinata took his hands and dropped a piece of paper.

"My phone number. Call me so we can out our date!" With that, Hinata closed the door and disappeared. into her house.

Naruto stayed a little while, staring at the door Hinata went through, then left. The rest of the day, he just smiled knowing that tomorrow would be a perfect day for a date. He still couldn't believe she called it a date!

Who knew this all happened just because of a simple lift?

_________

HEY! Sorry for not updating, I was GROUNDED. UGH.

aNYWAYS....

COMMENT

VOTE

REQUEST!

LOVE YOU ALL!

-ALICA ROUX

NaruHina and SasuSaku Oneshots ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें