A 1K Special: Part 1 (ObiRin)- Make Her Swoon

A/N: Awesome picture up there, huh? Chicago is pretty cool. It rains a lot though. Probably because of Lake Michigan is pretty close to where I'm staying
ON TO THE STORY NOW!
----------

Obito stared at the picture of his longtime comrade and best friend (and crush), Rin Nohara. He put tape over the other two people in the picture and lovingly looked at Rin. Blushing at the picture of the sweet kunoichi, he leaned down to give the Rin in the picture a sweet kiss. Just as he was about to kiss picture Rin's lips, he looked up and saw his other best friend and comrade (and rival) Kakashi Hatake looking at him in annoyance. Obito turned red and threw the photo behind his back.

"So while everyone waits patiently for you to do spar training at the training grounds, I come here to get your sorry ass up and instead your trying to kiss a picture Rin's lips and putting tape over me and Minato Sensei. Nice Obito, real nice." Kakashi preached. Obito gave a glare, trying to defend Kakashi's accurate and noted observation.

"I-I was not tr-trying to k-kiss R-Rin, ya bastard!" Obito stuttered, shouting as he zipped up his orange and blue jacket and tied on his Leaf Village forehead protractor. Then he combed his hair neatly, so spikes showed.

Spinning on his heel, he jumped out the window, seeing his silver haired friend reading an orange book, sitting on his rooftop. Kakashi looked up and snapped his book close and gently placing it in his back pocket.

"Done looking handsome for Rin, Obito? Let's get going, pretty boy. She already finished her spar with Minato Sensei." Kakashi teased his comrade as they jumped through rooftops. Obito was staring at Kakashi in shock and amazement. Kakashi never talked much and definitely never teased anyone.

"Whats up Kakashi? Why are you being so... talkative and nice to me. Wait a minute, ARE YOU THE REAL KAKASHI?" Obito yelled as he skidded on a rooftop. It was directly under the Hokage Stone Faces. Kakashi stopped next to him and stared blankly at his teammate.

"I am the real Kakashi. What're you talking about, idiot?" With that, Kakashi began running again. obito stared after Kakashi then ran to catch up with him.

"What I mean is that why are you teasing me about Rin. WAIT, HOW'D YOU KNOW I LIKE HER?" Obito screeched. Kakashi merely sighed and kept running.

"I found a cool book that Minato Sensei sensei wrote. Its called Icha-Icha Makeout Tactics. It's really good. Very informative of the connection between males and females. Goes very in depth." Kakashi reported while jumping onto a tree branch. Obito cocked his head as he jumped on a branch next to Kakashi.

"Icha-Icha Makeout Tactics? Is it that good?" Obito asked questionably. In his head, he thought it would be. Anything Kakashi did was excellent, and he only read or did things that were essential. Kakashi nodded his head.

"Yeah, when I'm done, I'll lend it to you. Anyways, it's because of that book I know you like Rin." Kakashi answered back. Obito looked dumbfounded at Kakashi. He's smart! Obito thought. Watching Kakashi do a backflip as he landed perfectly on the ground, make Rin squeal and Minato sigh, Obito decided to make Rin swoon all over him of by doing the same trick Kakashi did.

"HERE I AM!" Obito yelled as he tried to do the amazing backflip. Keyword: tried. Obito instead landed face first on the ground, making Kakashi give a scoff, Rin running over to heal him and Minato Sensei scolding him on being more careful. Obito groaned inside, wishing he could do something, or anything to impress Rin as easily Kakashi did.

The first practice spar training was between Minato Sensei and Kakashi, as Minato wanted to test his well-rounded student's abilities in every way. The fight began and Obito sat down next to Rin, who was blushing madly at seeing a Kakashi without a shirt on, blocking punches, doing flips and landing kicks. Obito stared at Rin sadly, knowing she was head over heels for his teammate that was super strong. He saw her blush and yell encouraging things to him and he wished he could be Kakashi, making Rin feel so happy every time she saw him.