Childhood Memories - Kendall Jenner.

Start from the beginning

Y/d/n: "Y/n, We were going to fly out and explain everything," He tried to reason.

Y/n: "So you take two days?! That isn't right, Dad. And I expected you to at least tell me!" I looked over at my brother, "The only person I ever loved more than anything was Ace and now he's gone." I muttered shaking my head, "Thanks for being a great family and telling me." I scoffed.

I walked outside and saw the doghouse I built for him with Damon and sat in front of it. It still had all his toys and the teddy he stole from me when I was a kid and made it his own.

I laughed a little feeling my eyes start to cloud up with tears. I looked at all his toys and took the teddy bear holding it close to me.

I didn't even get to say goodbye.

Kendall: "Baby..." I felt Kendall sit next to me.

Y/n: "I didn't say goodbye, Kendall." I mumbled letting my tears fall, "He was my best friend and I didn't say goodbye." She pulled me into a hug and kissed my head.

Kendall: "It's going to be okay, baby." She mumbled kissing my head softly.

Y/n: "No it's not. I should've taken him with me to Los Angeles. I shouldn't have left him here. He probably thought I forgot about him," I cried out like a kid.

Kendall: "Y/n, you didn't bring him to LA because you were always working and you didn't want him to be alone. You thought about him before anything," She comforted me.

Y/n: "I just missed him," I muttered sadly.

Kendall: "I know you did, but he's in a better place." I pulled away and played with the button on the teddy bear, "Look at me..." She said wiping my face, "I know how you feel, when Gabbana died, I felt like my whole world crashed. Most people won't understand the relationship you have with your pet, but I do. It's going to be okay baby and I know this because you were there for me when Gabbana died and I'll be here for you." She said before pecking my lips.

Y/n: "Thanks babe," I sniffed, "But I can't believe they didn't tell me. Two days...Ace passed away, two days ago and they didn't tell me a thing." I shook my head.

Kendall: "Maybe they didn't know how to. They also lost him Y/n/n..." I kept quiet since she was right, "Why don't we go inside where it's warm?" She suggested.

Y/n: "You can go, I want to sit outside here for a while. I feel like he's here when I'm here," I leaned against the doghouse.

Kendall: "No, I'll stay here," She sat next to me and leaned against the doghouse. "Come here," She motioned making me move closer to her. I laid my head on her lap feeling her fingers comb through my hair making me feel better.

Y/n: "I'm sorry you didn't get to meet him, this trip was supposed to be about meeting him and going around the city together." I looked at her brown eyes and saw her smile.

Kendall: "Don't be, I'm with you and when I'm with you, everything is perfect." I smiled and hugged her stomach placing a soft kiss there.

Y/n: "I love you, Kendall. I really do," I looked up at her.

Kendall: "I love you to baby, even your cute red nose." She poked it making us laugh.

___

I woke up the next morning with a headache after all the crying I did. I looked around the room and saw that Kendall wasn't around. I frowned and woke up, freshening up before going downstairs.

I walked into the lounge area and saw Kendall talking with my family. I sat down next to her and kissed her cheek saying a quick 'hello' to my family.

Kendall: "Come with me," She said taking my hand pulling me off the couch.

Y/n: "Baby, What are you-" I heard a small bark cutting me off. I looked around and saw a puppy running around, "What's going on?" I asked as the girl dragged me towards the puppy.

She pulled me to sit down with her and called the puppy over.

Kendall: "I know you feel down and sad so, I wanted to get this little guy to make you happy," She smiled

Kendall: "I know you feel down and sad so, I wanted to get this little guy to make you happy," She smiled. I took the puppy from her and felt him lick my face. I laughed and scratched under his ears.

Y/n: "Hey buddy, you're so cute!" I awed. He barked and jumped licking my face repeatedly.

Kendall: "What are we going to name him?" She asked as he laid his small body across Kendall.

Y/n: "How's about, Roman?" I suggested hearing her giggle.

Kendall: "This is why I don't like you to watch too much wrestling." I gasped and tackled her to the floor making the puppy lick both our faces. I laughed and looked at her in awe, "What?" She asked.

Y/n: "I'm going to marry you one day..." Her eyes lit up at my words.

Kendall: "And I'm going to say yes."

I hope you enjoyed the chapter ❤