Childhood Memories - Kendall Jenner.

Start from the beginning

Kendall: "Want to join the mile high club?" She smirked.

Y/n: "I know what you're doing Jenner and I'm going to let it slide since I haven't tasted you since this morning." I said picking her up. She giggled and pulled me in for a kiss as I walked us to the backroom of the plane.

Kendall: "Just don't be a tease," I placed her on the bed and connected our lips.

__

Y/n: "What is it about the mile high club that makes you feel so alive?" I questioned getting off the plane with Kendall.

Kendall: "I have no clue, but I swear that I'm going to get a sore throat," She complained drinking her water.

I smiled proudly and got our bags walking out of the airport. I saw a young boy with a sign saying 'Y/l/n' and walked towards him. He greeted us and handed me the car keys.

"As you asked for Ms. Y/l/n, it's good to have you back home." I smiled and thanked him. I loaded our bags in the car and got in, driving down my hometown streets.

Y/n: "Wow, it's so good to be back home," I grinned looking at all the places I used to visit when I was younger.

Kendall: "Awe, you look so cute!" She mumbled pecking my cheeks and lips quickly. "Isn't that the name of the place you said your brother used to take you?" She asked pointing to the arcade that was near an ice cream shop.

Y/n: "Yeah, you remembered me telling you that?" I asked half shocked since I told her that story when we first started dating.

Kendall: "Of course I do, I remember everything about you," She kissed my lips. I smiled and pulled away driving to my house.

The general feeling of being back home was amazing. The atmosphere, the people, it all felt so nostalgic. I pulled up to my house and parked the car getting off with a permanent grin on my face.

Kendall: "You have the perfect house," She admired the outside of the semi-big household.

Y/n: "Thank you," I said before knocking on the door.

My parents didn't know I was coming home since I wanted it to be a surprise. The door opened making my father look at me shocked and with a smile till it fell.

Y/d/n: "Y/n?" He pulled me into a hug, "What are you doing here? I thought you were busy." He pulled back and sent me a small smile making my mother and brother come into view.

Y/n: "I just wanted to show Kendall around my hometown," I said. Myself and Kendall exchanged hugs and greetings with my family. I took our bags inside and grinned. "So, where's Ace?" I asked calling the dog.

Normally he would've smelt me by now.

Y/m/n: "Y/n, sweety-"

Y/n: "Ace! Come on boy!" I called out.

"Y/n," My brother, Damon said. I turned around and faced them "Ace...he-he passed away two days ago." I felt the color from my face drain as my heart sank.

Y/n: "P-passed away? What do you mean passed away," I stuttered.

Kendall: "Baby," She lovingly kissed my head.

Y/m/n: "He didn't show any signs that he was sick or anything. We came from the Grocery Store and we found him, we wanted to call you but we knew it would break your heart to hear it over the phone," She explained.

Y/n: "So when were you going to tell me that my dog died?! Mom, it's been two days and none of you bothered to call or even FaceTime me and tell me!" I shouted.