Tainted Love - Kendall Jenner.

Magsimula sa umpisa

Kendall: "So what? What do you want me to do?" She asked laughing bitterly, "Do you want me to leave her? It isn't that easy, I'm her mate." She informed hoping that it would change their minds.

"Then you will reject her or leave this house and forget about everyone in this family. It's your choice Kendall and just remember, without my protection, you would be dead." Bruce said watching his daughter wipe her tears.

"So, what do you choose?" Kris asked looking at Kendall carefully.

__

After the emotional night that Kendall and Y/n had, they agreed to meet up the next day at their usual spot. The lake was quite like always making Y/n take her seat on the ground waiting for Kendall. 

Y/n was nervous, but she wasn't worried because she knew Kendall would fight their relationship.

Y/n heard movement from behind her and turned around to see her girlfriend walking towards her with bloodshot eyes and trembling lips. She got up immediately and pull Kendall into a hug kissing her head softly.

Y/n: "It's okay..."S he mumbled hearing the girl sob her eyes out, wetting her shirt in the process. She held her close until Kendall stopped crying and pulled away wiping Kendall's tears.

Kendall: "I'm so sorry," She cried wrapping her arms around Y/n's neck, pulling her in for another hug. Y/n hugged back but wondered why Kendall was acting so weird. 

Y/n: "Sorry? Baby, what are you sorry about?" Y/n pulled away from the hug and looked at Kendall confused.

Kendall stared at Y/n and felt her heart shatter at the sight in front of her, Y/n was so certain that they would be fine. She was so sure that they would be together no matter what.

Kendall: "Y/n, we can't be together." Y/n felt like someone ripped her heart out by those four simple words.

Y/n: "What? What are you talking about?" She asked dreading what would leave the brown-eyed girl's mouth next.

Kendall: "We can't be together Y/n, my parents won't allow it." She said trying to hold herself together.

Y/n: "B-but you said you would fight for us. You promised." She whispered getting emotional herself.

Kendall: "I know, but I just-I can't-"

Y/n: "You're my mate, Kendall! Do you know what that does to me?! To us?!" She shouted letting her emotions get the better of her.

Kendall: "I know Y/n, please don't make this harder than it already is." She begged looking at Y/n.

Y/n: "So what?" She asked looking down at the brunette who let some tears slip from her eyes, "What are you trying to say?" She asked feeling her heart clench in her chest.

Kendall: "We can't be together Y/n, I'm rejecting you."

*End Of Flashback*

Y/n Pov.

*Flashback To April*

I watched her from the schoolyard with her friends, her brown eyes, her smile, her laugh, everything about her drove me insane but it also crushed me at the same time. It's been a month since she rejected me and as the days go by, it gets worse.

The feeling in my chest gets tighter and seeing her every single day doesn't help. I try to avoid her but I can't do that when we have the same classes and the same group of friends. I saw a group of guys sit next to her and her friends making me frown.