The Past Haunts You - Nicki Minaj.

Requested By: xxlolz4everxx

{Nicki Minaj & You (G!P)}

Y/n Pov.

Happy. I was finally happy and safe after all the crap I put my wife and child through. I was satisfied with everything in life. I was busy sitting outside my house, going through some documents when I saw Nicki come out with our five year old daughter, Ariana.

Y/n: "Hey babe," I mumbled pecking her lips and looking at my daughter. "Hello my little princess," She sent me a toothy smile.

Ariana: "Mama! Come play with me." She tugged on my hand, "I want to go swimming." She pointed to our massive pool.

I looked over at my wife and saw her already in a bathing suit along with my daughter making me sigh and nod.

Y/n: "Sure, let me go and change." I said shutting my laptop off and waking up. She let out a loud squeal and ran over to the pool chair making me laugh along with Nicki.

Nicki: "Go change and come back down. She's not the only one who wants to see your swimwear." She winked.

Y/n: "Mhm, how tempting." I wrapped my arms around her waist.

Nicki: "It is, but our child is here so keep it in your pants." I chuckled and pecked her lips.

Y/n: "Yes Mrs. Y/l/n," She blushed slightly and hid her face. I kissed her head softly and let go of her, "I'll be back." I said leaving her arms and walking inside my house.

I changed and went back downstairs to see them both in the pool goofing around making me chuckle and watch them from the doorway. I smiled softly at them and saw Ariana's brown eyes find me.

Ariana: "Mama! Come and swim with us!" She called making me walk towards them and jump in the pool. I heard both of them squeal and glare at me as I swam to the surface.

Y/n: "Oops?" I said making them both dunk me underwater. I quickly moved their hands away and took a deep breath as I came to the surface.

"Oops." I laughed and grab both of them, tickling them. They both burst into a fit of giggles making me chuckle and continue.

We spent the rest of the afternoon swimming and stopped once it was dinner time. We sat outside and started eating our dinner when I heard my front door open and close revealing Drake and Wayne coming in with concerned looks on their faces.

Wayne: "Yo, Y/n." I stopped eating.

Drake: "We have a problem," I dropped my fork and knife. I looked over at Ariana and sent her a small smile.

Y/n: "Sweetie, can you go inside please and watch some TV? We will join you just now." She walked away before kissing Wayne and Drake on their cheeks.

Nicki: "What is it now? We were having a good day." She mumbled with an annoyed tone.

Wayne: "I know and I'm sorry B, but shit is going down." He shook his head, "Meek is out." We looked at him wide-eyed. 

Nicki: "What?! He was sentenced to fifty years! It hasn't even been a solid two years!" I stood up from my seat and rubbed my temples.

Y/n: "How the hell did this even happen? He was caught red fucking handed! He had a gun pointed at me and my family. He had a gun pointed at all of us! He admitted to wanting to murder us and he even admitted to killing half of our friends!" I looked at everyone in the room, remembering that day. "How the hell did he get out?!" I asked with my blood boiling already.