Popular

(( This chapter bounces around a lot. But I hope you all like it anyways. I figured people would want the tea on Shallura and Ronny and Sasha sooo here you go. In the parts covering Ronny and Sasha, I included some OC's. But they're pretty much just characters based off of people from my school that I either love, or really don't like.

P.S., there is a bit of Klance smut in this chapter, but it's not the main focus.

P.P.S., I feel bad for Keith's ass lmao.))

Ronny climbed inside of the car, checking over her shoulder to make sure nobody had gotten a glimpse of her leaving the house. She was in the clear.

In the back seat, Sasha was waiting with open arms.

" I thought maybe your parents said no." The alpha smiled.

Veronica shifted uncomfortably. Well. How could they have said no when she hadn't even asked?

" Heh." She laughed a little, not even lying while finding her place next to Sasha and leaning on her shoulder.

" About time you showed up." Someone said from the driver's seat.

Ronny rolled her eyes. These were the lovely people that Sasha chose to hangout with, and maybe that was one of the disadvantages of dating a popular girl.

" Back off, Ryan." Sasha sassily responded. " She was just busy with her makeup... which looks amazing, by the way." She fondly looked her much tinier girlfriend over. Coming from Sasha, that was quite the compliment. " We have to start driving."

" Yeah, Ryan." Another boy chimed in from the backseat. His name was Zak, and he was honestly one of the only popular guys that didn't make Ronny uncomfortable.

Veronica just hoped that nobody in her house would hear the engine as the car roared off. Her parents would've killed her if they found out she was sneaking out for a party. Especially when they didn't know the people well.

...

Allura smiled while politely greeting the secretaries at the front of the Garrison. She'd come to know their names and faces after visiting Shiro at his work so much. She had a couple coffees with her, knowing that Shiro had a late night ahead of him. He could probably use the caffeine, and not the shitty kind from work. Starbucks was ten times better than that stuff.

She walked through the hallways, observing the cubicles in the front part of the building. But once she continued on, she passed the lab area. The glass allowed her to see inside, watch the people conducting sensitive chemical experiments in hazmat suits.

At the end of the hall, she took a left and began making her way toward Shiro's office, which was located at the far side. It was much larger than the other offices, and it made her proud just to see what he'd made of himself.

Once she was before the door, she turned the handle on it. Or at least she tried to. It was locked, and upon further inspection, the lights were off as well.

" What the hell?" Allura asked herself. She checked her phone, looking to see if there were any missed messages from Shiro. None.

She decided she should call him and figure out what was happening.

" Hello?" Shiro picked up on the other end. There were clanking noises in the background, as well as constant chatter.

" Shiro?" Allura questioned.

" What's up?" He said.

" I could ask you the same thing. I'm at your office. Where are you?" She casually asked. Allura was by no means interrogating him. She trusted Shiro. She did.