Q&A

Thank you for the comments and the many many PM's!!! Holy shit I wasn't expecting this many. I guess a lot of people wanted to message me instead of commenting, and that's completely fine. Seeing that some people wanted to be more private, I withheld usernames, plus I'm too lazy to tag everyone. And I decided I had to make this its own chapter. I didn't realize I would get this many questions right away.

How did you feel about season seven?

I have plenty of thoughts about season seven, but I'll summarize. Though I enjoyed some of the aspects of it, such as Hunk development and the backstory on Shiro and Keith, I was dissatisfied with it as a whole. Ships aside, we were queerbaited, and that is never okay in my opinion. I was so hurt with what happened to Adam, especially after Dreamworks promised us LGBTQ+ rep. And before anyone even says it, people saying Shiro is gay is not rep. If I can't tell he's gay by watching the show, then it's not. Literally Klance has more evidence about being gay in the show than Shiro does. Just saying.

I sobbed my eyes out when Lance saw his family. I was not okay.

God, I have so many things I want to say about ships. But... I will take the high road. This is no place for me to start ranting.

What are the babies' genders going to be?

Oooo okay... this is spoiler territory. I can tell you that their secondary genders are different.

Are we going to get more of Ronny and her gf?

Uhhhh- can I get a hell fuckin yeahhhhh?!?! I love the bby lesbians.

We're going to get more smut, right?

Smut, you ask? Keep up with my book, and you shall find that there is smut spaced out throughout it. But I will say, in the later stages of Keith's pregnancy, there might not be AS much smut as in the earlier trimesters.

Will there be a third book?

In this series? I'm afraid not. Every good story must come to an end eventually, and after This Isn't Easy ends (don't panic, there will be plenty more chapters) that will be the end of this particular fanfiction. I fear that if I drag it out too far, the storylines will repeat themselves and not be as good. I prefer quality over quantity.

But, I have other books in the works right now. These books are not the only thing I plan on publishing.

How many more chapters will there be?

This is a tough question to answer. But considering the plot that I have laid out, I hope that I can make this book about as long as I'm Not Easy. If I take into account the shorter chapters at the beginning of it, the books would be about equal by the time I reach the 50th chapter in this book. No promises, though. It could very well be more or less depending on any number of factors.

Are you single, or do you have a significant other?

*couGH* I guess you could say that I have someone... but she's all the way across the country. Wifey, I'll see you sooner rather than later hopefully <3

How old are you?

I'm about to be a junior, so that would make me 16.

Will you ever write top!Keith?

Okay... okay... I'm- ... um. I can RP top Keith, but whenever I try to write it, things get bad. I can't write submissive Lance to save my life. Not even power bottom Lance. Kudos to anyone who can, but I can't relate.

It's not that I'm against Keith topping, cus Klance can really work either way. I just... can't. Sorry to disappoint anyone. ;-;

What AU is Meaningless?