There For You

(( Secondhand embarrassment warning. God, I love Ronny sm. Also, I wanted to switch things up and let Lance have a nightmare for once. The events that take place in it are very triggering and involve violence, as well as blood. In Lance's hormonal, paranoid mind, he's terrified of something like this happening to Keith. But in all relationally, if he sits down to think about it, he knows it won't. It is just the alpha inside of him that causes him to be like this.))

" KEITHHH!" Ronny yelled, coming through the front door. Lance was off at work already, so it was safe. The twins were with their Abuela, and Camila and André were still sleeping.

Keith was at the kitchen table, filling out a Starbucks job application. He was so startled that he almost got stray pen marks all over the paper.

" Keith!" She called a little quieter, remembering that her parents were still in bed. It was after school, so they'd be waking up in an hour or two for work.

" What's up?" Keith asked, seeing Lance's sister rush into the kitchen, holding her phone and looking at it in terror.

" What do I do?! What do I do?!" She exclaimed, appearing to be frantic.

" About what?" Keith questioned, setting his pen down.

" Well I- I should explain everything first, right?!" Ronny tried to take a couple deep breaths.

" That might help." He stayed calm, and pulled out the chair next to him. Keith was perfectly happy being the person that Veronica could confide in. It made him feel more involved in Lance's family.

" It's Sasha." Ronny said.

Keith's immediate thought wasn't good. After all, people were supposed to be cautious about alphas.

" It happened in gym class and-and..."

" And what?" Keith had wide eyes. " Did she touch you?!" He asked, wondering if Ronny had bitten off more than she could chew.

" What?! No!" Ronny looked at Keith like he was stupid. " She asked for my Snapchat!" She whined. And Keith deadpanned.

" Is that what you're freaking out about?" His eye twitched while asking.

" Yes! And now she's messaging me and I don't know how to respond!" Ronny set the phone on the table. " I'm not a natural flirt like you!"

Keith facepalmed.

" What makes you think I'm a natural flirt? That's your brother's thing, not mine." He didn't even know if he could help her with this one.

" I'm not talking to Lance! I need you to help me..." She lowered her volume, knowing that there'd be hell to pay if they woke up Camila and André.

Keith sighed.

" What did she say?" He inquired, and Ronny slid the phone to him. First of all, the Bitmoji was cute. This Sasha girl was definitely attractive, and even Keith could acknowledge that.

Hey, gorgeous... wyd?

" Okay yeah... this is totally flirting." Keith cleared his throat. He was gay as hell! How the fuck was he supposed to flirt with a girl without it being awkward?!

" No shit, Sherlock!" Ronny said under her breath. " I don't know how to do this..."

" Ummm... just say you're watching TV or something." Keith said, sliding the phone back. And Ronny looked at him questionably before following his instructions. " I've never had to flirt with a girl before. Are you trying to play hard to get?"