Paranoid?

(( I will be adding another kink into this story sometime in the foreseeable future. Lance is going to figure out something he likes... and I'm really excited for it. The kink is a surprise for you all. *laughter ensues as I type with a smirk on my face*))

" Pleaseeeee! C'mon, Keith! Do me a solid!" Pidge pleaded from the other side of the phone.

" Why won't you just go? Allura made you an appointment for a reason." Keith sighed, laying back into the pillows on his bed annoyedly.

" They'll never take me alive! I will never get my nails done. Ever. Fuck that shit." Pidge shuddered.

" Then Allura and Shay can just go. Problem solved." Keith said, narrowing his eyes.

" No, no, no, no! Allura made three appointments and this place is expecting three people. She said it would be embarrassing if only two showed." The tiny girl whined from the other end. " Please, Keith! I don't ask for much, but stand in for me this one time..."

" This is some bullshit." Keith groaned.

" Please! I don't want Allura to be pissed at me." Pidge begged more.

" Get Matt to go." Keith tried to suggest.

" Not a chance!" Matt called from somewhere in the background, and Pidge's irritation was tangible even through the phone.

" I have such a great brother." She grumbled.

" What makes you think I want my nails done? It's prom, not a wedding or something. That, and I'm a guy." Keith pursed his lips in an aggravated way.

" Guys can get their nails done. It's not that uncommon." Pidge rolled her eyes. " You're my GBF! Come onnn!"

" Get Shannon to do it."

" Shannon officially joined dance team. AKA, Allura won't speak to her." Pidge answered quickly. " I've exhausted all my other options."

Keith had a blank face while sitting there. Was he really willing to subject himself to this?

" Fine." He begrudgingly agreed. " But you owe me for this." Keith said, and Lance walked into the room as he said so.

" Thank you, thank you, thank you!!" Pidge repeated in a relieved way, and Matt could be heard chuckling from somewhere behind her.

" Who owes you?" Lance asked as soon as Keith hung up the phone. They didn't have school that day, the Friday before prom. The school used the excuse of an inservice, but everyone knew better. It was because none of the kids paid attention the day before prom, it was always a mischievous day filled with hyperactive and excited teenagers. No school wanted to put up with that.

" Pidge does." Keith muttered.

" For...?" Lance asked, crawling onto Keith's bed and finding a spot beside him.

" I'm going in her place for a nail appointment because apparently Allura will be pissed if someone doesn't fill the spot." Keith explained, rolling on his side so he could look at his boyfriend. " It's so dumb."

" Allura will be with you, right? You won't be alone at all?" Lance asked, hoping that Keith would at least have an alpha to accompany him. If he didn't, there was no way in hell Lance could let him go.

Wait-cool it, Lance. We just had a fight about this sort of stuff, just shut up. Lance thought to himself.

" I mean... I'd assume so?" Keith said, but it came out more like a hesitant question.

" Okay." Lance eased. Even though he wasn't the happiest with Allura after all the Shiro business, he trusted her to keep an eye on Keith. " While you do that, I'll probably be finding my tux from last year. That's okay with you I hope."