I Just Want You - Kendall Jenner.

Start from the beginning

Fai: "Yeah she is, Y/n has something extra downstairs." He smirked at me, "But seriously Ken, she's really nice and super chilled. You should talk to her," He said encouraging them.

Bella: "Yeah, come on," She grabbed my hand and dragged me over to where Abel and Y/n were sitting. They both stopped talking and looked at us.

Abel: "Hey babe, what's up?" He asked as Y/n sipped her beer.

Bella: "Oh I just wanted to introduce Kendall to Y/n." She said making Abel smirk a little, "Sooo...Y/n," Y/n stood up and placed her beer down looking at the both of us. "This is Kendall and Kendall, this is Y/n," Y/n stuck her hand out and smiled.

Y/n: "Hello Kendall, it's nice to meet you." She shook my hand making me blush and look away for a moment.

Kendall: "Hi, it's nice to meet you as well." I spoke making her smile at me.

Abel: "So Kenny, would you like to join us?" He asked making Bella butt in and agree.

Bella: "Of course she would!" She smiled and shoved me to sit between Y/n and Abel while she sat on the other side of Abel. I looked over at Y/n and saw her send me a warm smile.

Y/n: "Should I get you a drink?" I nodded.

Kendall: "Yes please," I said making her pick her hand up and order a drink for myself and her.

Abel and Bella were in their own world for majority of the night leaving Y/n and I to talk throughout the night. This girl was truly something, she's a sweetheart, and god she was so hot. I didn't know if it was the alcohol talking or what but I'm definitely taking this girl home.

Kendall: "Hmm Y/n," I mumbled once she finished down her beer.

Y/n: "Yes?" I ran my hands down her chest and leaned in closer to her.

Kendall: "Do you, maybe, want to get out of here?" I asked making the girl look at me surprised.

Y/n: "I don't really do the whole one-night stand kind of thing." She said as I leaned closer to her lips.

Kendall: "Who says it has to be a one-night stand?" I mumbled before connecting our lips. I felt her hands move to my waist before she kissed me back, my head felt ten times dizzier than it already was.

Y/n: "Let's get out of here," She mumbled pulling away and I nodded my head. I grabbed my purse and bid everyone a quick goodbye before dragging Y/n out of the club and dodging the paparazzi.

We made our way to her car and got in, driving back to my place. As she sped down the streets of Los Angeles, I made it my duty to leave kisses all over her neck making Y/n's grip tighten on the steering wheel. I moved my hand to her thigh, slowly moving it to her member and giving it a squeeze making a moan erupt from her lips.

Y/n: "Fuck," She groaned.

Kendall: "Drive faster," I playfully giggled making her speed up. She put the car in park and got out with me following.

I fumbled with the keys in my hands and finally managed to open the door, unlocking it. Once we were inside, I pushed Y/n inside and slammed her against the door, shutting it.

Y/n: "You're feisty," She muttered starting at me dazed.

Kendall: "And you're supposed to be shy," I mumbled. She chuckled and lifted me up in a quick motion.

Y/n: "I am, this is just alcohol confidence." She said before connecting our lips. I moaned at the feeling of her lips against mine as she walked us towards my bedroom.

Kendall: "Third door to the right," I mumbled between kisses making her nod and kick the door open with her hands still on my thighs, holding me up.